TRAINED YOUTHS 2

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon the publication and do Justice to it like never before. Amen.
Welcome back people of God, My whole point here is when you look at the ladies of this century, the ladies of nowadays, the lives they live is nothing to write to Christ/heaven about ; you find them involved in all sort of detriment, immorality especially and they pride in it. I'm not referring to the ladies alone but both genders.
Then truly you'll see that brother Paul was right when he said for some are already turned aside after Satan.

Now there are the ones that want to get married because they see Their friends married (they just follow the crowd and are not led by the spirit).

Look at 1 Corinthians 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely towards his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age and need to require let him do what he will, he sinneth not, let them marry.

A virgin was mention, when you hear a virgin what does it imply? That she has not being defiled/deflowered...
The bible goes further to say that if she passes the flower of her age (meaning if she is matured enough to have an intercourse right?) the verse then ends with let them marry! Good.

The bible says let them marry and not have an intercourse.

See something for one to be called or known as a communicator he/she must have gone through the school of communication, you don't just enter the studio and begin to talk rubbish because you're prone to act against the ethics of their profession. For you to be known as a Doctor you must have gone through the school/course of medicine you don't just enter a theater and begin to work on a patient.

For you to be certified as a driver you must have gone through a driving school to be licensed as one. For anything you want to excel in and be identified as a professional at you definitely need to go through the course be it tailoring, hairdressing, name it ...So why not marriage?!

Look at something; A young boy says Daddy, mummy, I want to be a Doctor; The parents don't just go to the market and get the guy a medical wear and equipment and pronounce him a Doctor what is expected is that he goes through the traning, passes it and be certified one.

So why should marriage be out; When the bible says let them marry, it wasn't said for children, it wasn't said emotionally...

It is expected that the couple go through something called pre-marital counseling even if you think you don't need it. Flee from temptations and make Jesus the head of you home.

When you marry emotionally you tend to marry wrong, when childish people get married the marriage is expected to be childish, definitely they do not know the word.

How then do you resist the adversary from speaking reproachfully. How do we know that the marriage would not turn aside to Satan?

My whole point here is that young girls and boys wake up your youthful age is a farm land what you do in that season of your life is a seed when you grow older you begin to reap the harvest in your marriage ,career, and life in general.

Follow Christ , be strong in him and you would have nothing to regret in life!

1 Timothy 5:14
Let no man despise thy youth; but this an example of the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit , in faith, in purity.!

Make good meaning out of your youthful age.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion