THE PRISON PHYSICAL

Good morning LORD, Thank you for counting us among the living today. We bless you. I pray LORD that your spirit would move over this publication and you will shall be done. Amen

Today we are talking about The prison the physical~The physical prison. What is the physical prison? A building in which people are legally held as a punishment for a crime they have committed or while awaiting trial.
Do you know that there are people who are been held legally for crimes they didn't commit?
Look at the story of Joseph in the Bible, the Israelites, Paul and Silas, and Peter.
Joseph was wrongly accused and thrown Into Prison but God didn't forget him.
The Israelites out of Pharaoh's fear/Jealousy held them, hostage, Paul, and Silas were accused of constituting a nuisance because their source of income was no more and they were imprisoned, Peter was also imprisoned for preaching Christ, but God was faithful to them all, he never left them alone, he answered each and every one of them thereby revealing his power.

Joseph interpreted dreams acknowledging that interpretations belong to GOD. Genesis 40 vs 8
Genesis 40 :12,13& 18,19.
"And Joseph said unto him this is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days: yet within three days shall Pharoah lift up thine head, and restore thee unto they place: and thou shall deliver Pharaoh's cup into his hand, after the former manner when thou wast his butler"
"And Joseph answered and said, this is the interpretation thereof: The three baskets are three days: yet within three days shall Pharoah lift up thy head from off thee, and shall hang thee on a tree; and the birds shall eat thy flesh from off thee"

He sent Moses to deliver the Israelites from Pharaoh, with signs and wonders, He divided the Red Sea.
Exodus 14:16
"But lift thou up thou rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea"

Paul and Silas prayed to God in midnight and he heard them
Act 16 vs 25 &26
"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto the LORD: and the prisoners heard them
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's hand were loosed"

Do you see the Power of God?
What about the story of Peter?

Acts 12 vs 5 & 7
"Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing for the church unto God for him"
"And behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands"

I want us to notice something about all these people, that despite the fact that they were in prison they still revealed God and brought Glory to him one way or the other.
Joseph did this through the interpretation of Dreams
The Israelites were saved by God through Moses by showing all the signs and wonders and parting the Red Sea so they could serve God.

Paul and Silas though In prison still prayed and praised God.
Peter also prayed to God even in prison
Could is be that the prison is just the mind? If you understand the liberty you have in Christ, could it be that the prison is just one mind?

It is true that our purpose on earth is to serve God, if we truly stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, should our condition limit us from glorifying God?

Remember the Bible says that unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think......so our situation should not stop us from asking or thinking / Praying or Imagining and God would listen to you.
Have you been asking and thinking about your current situation or future?
Have you been praying and imagining about your current situation or the future?
The Bible says faith without work is dead
James 2vs 26
"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also"
You might have faith and not be adding the necessary work to it,,, Could that work be your prayer?
How about persistence in prayer?
After all the Bible says that The LORD is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. So be diligent in what you use to seek God!
Hebrews 11:6
"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him"
Just a quick reminder of what faith is ..
Hebrews 11:1
"Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen"
My question for you today?
Do you have faith
Have you been diligent in asking/praying?
Have you been diligent in thinking/imagining?
God bless your mind today to the truth of this Topic.

I pray for everyone today that has been imprisoned one way or the other that the LORD shall set you free today. I pray that you shall receive liberty and Enjoy freedom in Christ. I pray that like Peter the angel of the Lord shall come upon you and light shall shine upon you, I pray you shall be raised from your situation be it sickness, mistaken identity, whatsoever the cause of your imprisonment might be, I disconnect you from it now! I set you out of that darkness, I draw you out of that limitation. I proclaim liberty unto you, by the power of the LORD, I wear you a new garment, I take you past the first and second ward, I take you through the iron gate and I bring you into the city of LIGHT, I SAY I BRING YOU INTO THE CITY OF TRUTH! I SAY LIGHT BE LIGHT BE!

And those who are too weak or with little faith, I JOIN MY FAITH WITH YOURS AND DRAG YOU INTO THE CITY OF LIGHT AND WITH GREAT SPEED YOU SHALL FLOURISH AND BRING GLORY TO GOD.

Father today, I thank you for the light of your word, thank you because through your word which is evident of your love and mercy you have set people free from captivity, and like Peter and the children of Zion, they will be like men that dream.

YOUR VICTORY IS SURE, YOUR VICTORY IS PROCLAIMED. IN JESUS NAME.
Alelluyah! Alelluyah! Alelluyah!Alelluyah! Alelluyah! Alelluyah!Alelluyah!

CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE🎊🎉🎊🎉
LORD, WE THANK YOU FOR MERCY. Amen 🥂

Testimonies are welcome, Let's have a conversation in the comment section please, what is your view?

God bless you, Amen🙏

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion