Strangers could be Angels too, Yunno?

Good morning LORD, father let your spirit move over this chapter and do something to it in Jesus name, Amen.

Hello people let's talk about Angels.

Isn't it shocking that we see in Judges 13:3 that an angel visited Manoah and promised she would conceive and in vs 6 we see the woman saying "A man of God came unto me" Emphasis on Man.
So many people think Angels are all with wings but Hebrews 13:2 shows us truly that we should treat strangers right because they could be Angels. What form do you think an angel would come to you with? You never can tell it might be a man or a dog...Yunno dogs are very useful to in terms of security? Treat people and pets right, they just might be an angel sent to you.

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained Angels at unawares.

People think people angels have to come in wings and all but the bible reveals that angels can come in form of a man too which is why people mistake them for ordinary men, Infact men are Angels but they are not the only kind of Angels, they do not necessarily have to come in form of wings.

Truth is you might have encountered some and not know, pray to God for a chance to correct that encounter.

Lord I pray for an increase in discernment for your presence for everyone who comes across this this publication In Jesus name. Amen.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion