THE WORD AND THE WORLD/WHY RUN AWAY FROM HOME?!

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon this publication to return all glory to you in Jesus name. Hello People, Today I would be talking about the Word and the World.

THE WORD AND THE WORLD!

JESUS THE WORD, THE PRODIGAL SON THE WORLD.

JESUS SAVES THE WORLD FOR THE WORD

THE PRODIGAL SON HAD THE WORLD BUT LACKED THE WORD.

But I have a question for you, The Christ and the son both ran away from home but what was their purpose of running away from home?

Luke 2:42
And he said unto then, How is it that you sought? Wist ye not that I must be about my father's business?

Luke 15:12
"And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living."

What might be your purpose for running away from home, Above we see two personalities that ran away from home but what justified them.

we see that one ran away for the WORD the other ran away for the WORLD.

What is the Word and what is the World?

The WORD is the Christ the true son of God, The one who died for the entire sins of the world , the one whoms name you receive and believe in and you then shall possess the power of the spirit of God.

I recommend 1John for more Emphasis.

What is the WORLD?
The world is the exact opposite of the word, they are adversaries. They are the Spirit and the flesh. Just as the bible says that the spirit contends against the flesh and the flesh against the spirit , the word contends against the world and the world against the word. That is what the world stands for; the flesh, the desires of man, the lust of the flesh, the pride of life,..Exactly the opposite of what the WORD is, which is why the Word in

ROMANS 12:2 says ;
"And be not conformed to the world: but be ye transformed by the  renewing of your mind , that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

ROMANS 8:1
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit."

Can I rephrase the first half of that sentence for you, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in the WORD!!! See?!! 🤷 I didn't say it! The Christ said it !🤷😘

So I ask again, what is your purpose for running away from home?

The BIBLE SAYS;

Matthew 19:29 (KJV) And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Luke 9:60 (KJV) Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Matthew 12:48-50 (KJV) But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Running away from home requires you denying your family but what could be the reason you're denying your family? For the WORD or the WORLD?

Your reason signifies whose side you're on...

The above signifies you having to deny something for something , something for the WORD or something for the WORLD.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU... WHAT ARE YOU DENYING SOMETHING FOR?

I ASK AGAIN WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME?!!!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion