THE SLING

Good morning People, I trust your night was fine? I pray the spirit of the LORD shall move upon this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name Amen.

Today we would be talking about the Holy Spirit whom I symbolized using the Sling.

Who's This Spirit That Can Lead You Even With your Eyes Closed! Who's This Spirit!

THE SLING!
For me the Holy Spirit is A SLING
There's more to the Holy Spirit, There's actually no word to contain the person of the Holy spirit but we can do with the Inspired Topic.
When you Look at the work of a Sling! 👀sssssssss

It supports you...it's an help. That is the Holy Spirit...a comforter, a supporter our very own cheerleader! 😭 An Helper!!! my comforter my very own my own my very  EMI MIMO😭. Take not your Holy spirit  away from me LORD. HOLY SPIRIT I LOVE YOU. DO ME LORD!!! Holy Spirit is a leader Holy Spirit you're my sponsor 😭 my own sponsor YOU SPONSOR ME LORD YOU YOU YOU SPONSOR ME😭 What would I be without you?!😭 I'll be deaf I I'll be dumb....But you you you put words in my mouth, You give hearing to my ear Holy Spirit hold me 😭😭😭😭 Do tight me 😭😭😭😭. MY VERY OWN HOLY SPIRIT!!! 😭

You're in pain but the sling comforts you, you're in pain but the sling supports you, you're in pain but the sling manages you...and you are quite okay with it because you don't have a choice!
Everyone of us needs a sling... Everyone of us needs the sling!
Everyone needs the Holy spirit sling
Everyone needs the effect of the Holy Spirit
You're in pain but the Holy Spirit comforts you
You're in pain but the Holy spirit supports you
You're in pain and the Holy Spirit manages you and you're quite okay with it because you don't have a choice!!
MANAGE ME LORD!!! LORD DO MANAGE ME!I PREACH JESUS UNTO YOU JESUS BE! 😭 I CRY I POUR OUT GLORY GLORY LORD GLORY! HOLY SPIRIT BE! HOLY SPIRIT UNTO YOU AND I!

 Everyone of us needs the sling!Everyone needs the Holy spirit slingEveryone needs the effect of the Holy SpiritYou're in pain but the Holy Spirit comforts you You're in pain but the Holy spirit supports you You're in pain and the Holy Spirit mana...

Isn't it surprising that you keeping your hand in that position without the sling would cause you a lot of pain and discomfort,  I can imagine it vibrating from pain but then when you put on the sling It's firm and you're quite okay with it!

Some of you now... Do not have A Sling!
You need A Sling!
Your health needs A Sling
Your Business needs A sling
Your Career Needs A Sling
Your Marriage Needs A Sling
Your Kingdom Journey Needs A Sling
Your Association Needs A Sling
Your Whole Life Needs A Sling

You know what...We can never run out of the sling...

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

That's the Sling just waiting for you to give him room to make you effective, to produce Kingdom results in your life, To Bless Your business, to Bless Your Marriage, to Bless Your Children, and everything that has to do with you...

That's the Sling there waiting for you to give him room to sup with you!

That's the bread of life, The Living water, The light of the world, The Saviour of the world, Emi MIMO, That is the LORD CALLING YOU!

GO TO HIM! GO

GO AS MUCH AS THE WIND DRIVES YOU... GO IN-DEPTH, CONJURE CONJURE CONJURE!!!
CONJURE CONJURE CONJURE!!?

YOU ARE A TREE PLANTED BY A RIVER, YOU BRING FORTH FRUIT IN DUE SEASON, AND WHATSO EVER YOU DO PROSPERS!

Even in the hospital
When You need it, you get it(always ready to be useful, helpful supportive) but you pay a price for it...

That's the Holy Spirit
Someone call the Holy Spirit
Holy spirit be Holy Spirit be

Drown me LORD DROWN ME LORD With much of your power

Drown me you question?

Yes drown me, you need to be dead, be dead to the flesh, dead to the world, alive to Christ, Alive in Christ, Alive for Christ, To the Glory of God!

Yes drown me.... Drown me is overwhelm me and I'm just going to leave you with two lovely musical prescriptions darlings....

1. "Who else can satisfy me"by Theophilus Sunday (you can get it on Audiomack)
2. "EMI MIMO" by Sunmisola Agbebi and TyBello (you can get it on YouTube)

Get Shrinked
Get Constrained
Get Overwhelmed 
Get Drowned!

Take the Juice it's for you!
Prepared just for you!
You would like it....

HOLY SPIRIT BLESS OUR HEART HOLY HOLY SPIRIT🙏WE TAKE IT AND WE THANK YOU 🙇 🙇‍♀️ 🤲GLORY!🎊

HOLY SPIRIT
BLESS OUR HEART HOLY HOLY SPIRIT🙏
WE TAKE IT AND WE THANK YOU 🙇 🙇‍♀️ 🤲
GLORY!🎊

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion