HOLY WRATH

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled Holy Wrath. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Romans 1:18
"For Gods Holy wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative."

Gods anger against this people is Holy, It is justified. God doesn't get angry at his children but when he is angry at this certain people you cannot reverse it. This kind of people make the gospel sound untrue, they find a way to speak the gospel the way that pleases  them, they give the word of God two sides. They make it look like it has a meaning for God and another for man.

The bible says that the wrath and indignation of God is revealed unto this kind of people ( ungodly and unrighteous men) Paul qualifies the anger of God as Holy.  "HOLY ANGER" that is you cannot even question the anger of God towards this kind of people. Look at Sodom and Gomorrah, Pharaoh. The action which the LORD takes towards this kind of people can be classified as Holy Anger, Holy Wrath.

Because this men are ungodly and unrighteous whatever comes out of them is contrary to Godliness and righteousness so it reflects in their interpretation of the Gospel thereby making it inoperative/ ineffective.

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR WORD, TODAY I RECEIVE THE GRACE TO BE GODLY AND RIGHTEOUS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion