I'm Here Now

As Izuku Midoriya was walking home from school he was suddenly attacked by a Sledge villain who was attempting to hide himself inside of Izuku's body by forcing his way inside of him, but before the villain could evening force his way inside, the number one hero All Might saves Izuku but punching the sludge villain so hard that that it blows into small pieces, once he did that Izuku managed to get a glimpse of All Might as he was passing out, after a short minute later Deku regained consciousness, and soon noticed All Might standing right in front of him.

~All Might~

"Good you're awake."

Seeing All Might, Izuku with completely starstruck of him, to quickly got back on his feet and stood firmly up.

~Izuku~

"A-All Might!, It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm a big fan of yours."

~All Might~

"That is good to hear, but how are you doing after that villain attacked you?"

From hearing that, Izuku begin checking his body for any injuries but didn't find any, not even a single scratch.

~Izuku~

"It seems that I'm doing well, but what about that villain?"

~All Might~

"No need to worry."

Suddenly All Might pulls out two plastic bottles filled with the sludge villain inside.

~All Might~

"I have taken care of him, now I must turn him in to the police."

~Izuku~

"Wait before you go."

Izuku reaches down and grabs his notebook from the ground where he then presents it to All Might.

~Izuku~

"May I please have your autograph!"

~All Might~

"Already done."

Hearing him say that, Izuku quickly opened his notebook and begin flipping through the pages until he saw All Might's autograph which he was happy to see.

~All Might~

"Well got to go."

From him saying that, Izuku quickly looked at him and saw that he was going to blast off.

~Izuku~

"Wait-"

Before Izuku could say anything further, All Might blasted himself into the air, but while he was in the air he heard something, you look down in his leg and saw Izuku cleaning on to him, seeing him, he tried shaking him off, but Izuku told him if he shook him off or let go he will fall which was a valid point that All took in concern, so they went on a rooftop where Izuku begin catching his breath from what he just experienced.

~All Might~

"That was really dangerous what you did kid, you would have got hurt or worse."

~Izuku~

"(Panting) Y-yeah I know and I'm really sorry, but I needed to ask you something."

~All Might~

"Well what is it?"

~Izuku~

"Okay here it goes, all my life I dreamed of becoming a Great Hero who smiles while saving others, but due to a problem of mine, people told me I could never a hero, so what I'm trying to ask is..."