Congratulations

After Izuku parted ways with Toga from the park, he returned home, but from doing so his mom soon confronted him and started questioning where he was out of worry, instead of telling her the truth of what happens and what he did, he decided to lie and tell her that he spent the night at a friend's house without asking her, from hearing that she believed him but was a little upset with him for not telling her sooner, after that he apologized to his mom and went to his room, once in there he immediately laid on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, while doing so he suddenly found his phone vibrating in his pocket so pulled it out and sees that Toga has sent him.

~Toga's text message~

"Hi Izuku, Sorry for bothering you so soon but I have to tell you that we won't be seeing each other for quite a while, well not until you graduate from Junior high."

~Izuku's text message~

"Oh okay, but can I ask why?"

~Toga's text message~

"Well because I'll be very busy with something very important, so don't you worry we'll see each other real soon, bye-bye."

~Izuku's text message~

"Okay bye."

After that Izuku placed his phone down and continue looking up at the ceiling and began to wonder what exactly Toga is going to do.

~A few weeks~

As weeks passed police found the two bodies of those bullies who were killed by Toga and Izuku, but they didn't know that since no clues or traces of them were left anywhere near the crime scene, which meant Izuku was in the clear, so he continued going to school with no worries, but while in school he noticed people were mourning those bullies deaths, even Bakugou as well since they were both his close friends after all, seeing this Izuku really didn't show any emotion towards their death since he knew how awful they were towards him and was glad that they were dead, especially since he killed one of them with his own hands, after a few more weeks have passed the investigation of the death of those two bullies were soon forgotten since there was no leads on who killed them, but during the same time the investigation stopped, Izuku finally graduated from Junior high which meant he'll see Toga again, so once he went home his mom celebrated his graduation with a feast of food that she made for him, after having is full he returned to his room and and sat on the bed where he then began to text Toga.

~Izuku~

"Hey Toga, I just graduated today, which means we can see each other again right?"

After sending that text there was no response back, so instead of texting another message he waited for her reply, after a few hours he passed out on his bed with his phone laying on his pillow, but soon woke up when he then began to hear the vibrate of his phone going off, when he opened his eyes and glanced over at his phone he saw so a new message, so he quickly sits up and grabs his phone where he then opens the message and sees that it's from Toga, which you then immediately opens right away and begins reading her text.

~Toga's text message~

"Congratulations on graduating Izuku, I'm so happy for you, and I'm sorry that I didn't text you back sooner, I was doing something very important at the time so I didn't have time to text you back, but to answer your question, yes we'll see each other again, and I just can't wait to see you."

Izuku smiled as he read Toga's text, and was very happy to know that they'll see each other again.

~Izuku~

"Me too."

After sending that text the two continued texting back and forth with each other until eventually they stopped at 2:00 a.m. and went to sleep afterwards, once the morning came Izuku was soon awoken by knocking on his door, he got it from his bed and went over to the door which event opened and saw his mom.

~Izuku~

"(Yawning) Morning Mom."

~Inko~

"Morning sweetie, I have something that came for you in the mail today."

Hearing that Izuku stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at his mom as she presented him an envelope which event took, as he looked at it he only saw his name, so he went ahead and opened the envelope and pulled out the folded piece of paper inside which he then unfolded and read that it was a acceptance letter to a school, after reading this he told his mom who got excited and hugged him, but while they were hugging Izuku took another look at the piece of paper and knew that this was Toga doing which made him smile, after that his mom stopped hugging him and decided decided that they should go out for breakfast to celebrate and acceptance to the school, he agreed to this and went back to his room so he can change, but before that he grabbed his phone and was about to text Toga, but before he could Toga begin calling him, so he answered it and puts it up to his ear.

~Toga~

"Hey there Izuku, did you receive any good news today?"

~Izuku~

"Ha, a matter of fact I did."

~Toga~

"That's good to hear, so do you want to meet up at our usual place tonight to talk about?"

~Deku~

"Yeah, see you then."

After that Izuku went and got changed into some casual clothing, from doing so he steps out of his room where he then saw his mom ready to go, they left the apartment and began and began heading to a local restaurant to have breakfast, so throughout the morning and afternoon Izuku spent his day with his mom who is just so happy for him, when they returned back home, Inko went ahead and went to the living room rushing begin resting, after doing so he told his mom that he'll be needing a friend which she understood, so Izuku went ahead and left the apartment and went to the park where he is meeting Toga later on, once he arrived he sat on the bench and waited until she arrived, as the hours passed the sun has already set and the people in the park have all with home, but Izuku was still sitting on the bench waiting for Toga to arrive, but as he was waiting he couldn't help but to feel excited to see her again.

~Toga~

"Izuku!"

From hearing his name being called out by Toga's voice, he got up from the bench and looked over towards his right where he then saw Toga who began sprinting at him, as soon as Toga was closed she jumped into Izuku arms and latched on to him, almost making him fall back as she did that.

~Toga~

"Hehe, you don't know how happy I am to see you again Izuku."

~Izuku~

"Haha, same here Toga."

After hugging for a whole minute, Toga then let go of Izuku and just smiled and she stared at him.

~Toga~

"So are you excited to go to your new school?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah I am."

~Toga~

"Great, classes start next month, but until then let's have some fun."

~Izuku~

"Sure thing."

So the two then went off into the city to have fun with one another.

~To be continued~