Jealousy

As Izuku and Toga were spending their day together in the city, they noticed more patrols of Heroes on the streets, which had them hiding from them through alleyways and buildings, but even after hiding from one group there will always be another around the corner, seeing this they knew they couldn't spend the remaining hours of their day in this part of the city, so they decided to head to the train station together, after avoiding the groups of Heroes they managed to get to the train station, but once there they saw some hero standing in front of the entrance, but luckily there was a crowd heading to the train station which they then ran into and started blending into the crowd, once Izuku and Toga successfully managed to get past the heroes, they quickly made their way to the train which was about to leave, once inside the train they noticed that it was completely crowded, so they both had to stand right against the door they came in from, as Toga had her back against the door, Izuku was standing right in front of her, allowing her to look up at him as he began to shift his eyes left and right to see if there are any Heroes around them.

~Toga~

Hey Izuku."

Hearing Toga say his name, Izuku stop shifting his eyes and looks right at her.

~Izuku~

"Uh yeah Toga?"

While she was looking right at him, she suddenly extended her arms up to his neck which she then wrapped around and pulled him in, doing so their foreheads were pressed up against each and were now deeply looking into each other's eyes, which made Izuku's entire face begin to blush up.

~Izuku~

"Uhh T-Toga, w-what are you doing?"

~Toga~

"Izuku, I need you to lower the tone of your voice."

~Izuku~

"O-okay."

After he said that, Toga shifted her eyes left and right to make sure no one was looking at them, after doing so she looked back at Izuku's green eyes.

~Toga~

"All right Izuku, I need you to listen to me clearly, got it?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yes."

~Toga~

"Good, now listen up, I think people have sightings of us again, which means..."

~Izuku~

"The heroes have came looking for us."

~Toga~

"That's right, and if my guesses are right then there's more Heroes at other parts of the city looking for us."

~Izuku~

"Then what should we do?"

~Toga~

"Our best option is to hide somewhere where the heroes won't find us, somewhere where the two of us could hide out for the rest of the day."

Hearing that, Izuku knew of a perfect place where the two of them could hide out for the rest of the day without anybody knowing.

~Izuku~

"Toga, I think I might have a place in mind."

So after a 40 minute train ride, Izuku and Toga got off the train with a small group of people, as soon as they begin to leave the train station, Izuku begin to lead Toga by hand, as they walked through the city and ended up at a neighborhood, Toga began to recognize the area, but before she can even say anything about it, they soon arrived at their destination.