Partners In Crime

After a few weeks have passed, Izuku and Toga have done so much together, but due to this heroes began getting word of Toga's presence in certain areas around the city, so two pairs of Heroes were sent to certain parts of the city that Toga was seen, doing this the heroes searched the best they could but didn't find Toga anywhere, but that did not mean they stopped their search for her.

~Sunday night~

In a certain part of the city two heroes were on a rooftop looking down at the passing people on the streets so they can spot Toga more easily then if they were on the streets themselves.

~Hero 1~

"(Sigh) we've been at this for days now, we have not seen or have a single glimpse of our Target anywhere in this area."

~Hero 2~

"I know that but we can't just stop our search, if we do she's most likely to slip past us and move on to our next victim."

~Hero 1~

"Yeah, yeah but I wonder how the hell can a girl like that commit so many murders and not get caught."

~Hero 2~

"I don't know, but I do know if we find her, we'll capture her and she'll face justice for her crimes."

~Hero 1~

"Haha, you're really trying to live up to the hero name aren't ya."

~Hero 2~

"So what if I am?, It is our job to be heroes after all."

~Hero 1~

"Yeah we sure are."

So the two Heroes continued searching among the civilians for Toga, after an hour and a half past, their break was about to begin.

~Hero 1~

"(Sigh) yep just like yesterday, no side of her today either."

~Hero 2~

"Damn it, I was certain that we could have found her today."

~Hero 1~

"Well better luck next time I guess, let's get out of here and get something to eat."

~Hero 2~

"Right."

As the two heroes began to walk away from the ledge of the rooftop, one of the heroes quickly noticed that his wallet wasn't in his pocket, so he goes back to the ledge and begin searching for it, which didn't take long.

~Hero 2~

"Here it is."

Now that he had his wallet he put it in his pocket and was about to walk back to his fellow hero but before he did, he took one more look at the streets below and saw the civilians walking by, but as he did so he saw two teenagers walking together, one boy and one girl, as the hero begin to lean in closer to the edge to look at them he soon saw the girl laugh hysterically for what the boy said, but seeing her laugh the hero soon identified her as Himiko Toga, the person that they've been looking for.

~Hero 1~

"Hey are we going to get lunch or not?"

As the other hero approached towards the ledge he also looked towards the direction his partner was looking towards, from doing so he also sees Himiko Toga walking alongside a boy with green messi hair.

~Hero 1~

"Holy shit, we found her."

~Hero 2~

"Yeah we did."