Little Lesson

Since that day Izuku asked Toga to train him using a knife, she as been teaching him everything that she knows in an empty warehouse when no one ever comes to, in the past few days Izuku's knife training as improved quite a bit, but Toga knew that he was lacking a bit in agility which was something that improved her knife skills greatly, so she came up with a good idea that will help him.

~Toga~

"Izuku, could you come over here real quick."

~Izuku~

"Yeah sure."

Izuku runs over towards her, once he was faced to face with her, she began walking around him in a circle, until eventually stopping in front of him.

~Toga~

"Okay Izuku, I want you to focus on me and not look away."

~Izuku~

"Okay."

So Izuku then begin staring right at Toga and didn't look away from her one bit.

~Toga~

"You're doing good, but now here's the real challenge."

Right after Toga said that, a knife soon slid out of her right sleeve, which she then to slash straight at Izuku, but as she did that he notices the knife heading right towards him so he leans back and dodges it by hair, after doing so he then backs away, but as he did this he took his eyes off of Toga, so once he was a good enough distance he looked back towards where Toga was and didn't see her there anymore, before he could look around to see where she's gone, he then hears a footstep behind him, but before he could turn, he was then tackled to the ground which made him let go of his knife that he held in his right, as he was pinned down to the ground he suddenly felt sharp and cold press against the right side of his neck.

~Izuku~

"T-Toga..."

~Toga~

"Hehe yup, and it looks like I got you."

~Izuku~

"You got me?"

~Toga~

"That's right, I was testing you, and it seems that you failed."

~Izuku~

"Oh that's why you attacked me all of a sudden."

~Toga~

"That's right, and if I was a real threat I would have killed you right now."

Hearing what she said, Izuku slowly turns his head over towards his left and looks over his shoulder to see Toga smiling widely at him.

~Toga~

"But lucky for you, I'm not."

As she said that, she then took the knife away from his neck and got off of his back, after doing so Izuku rolled over onto his back where he then looked up at Toga who had her left hand out to him, seeing this he grabs her hand which she then helps him up.

~Toga~

"Izuku, you're improving quite a lot, but you need more agility if you don't want to end up in that situation you were in earlier."

~Izuku~

"I see."

~Toga~

"So starting today I'll be helping you with your agility, by attacking you over and over again until eventually you're faster than me and are able to pin me to the ground like how I did to you."

~Izuku~

"Oh all right then, I'll do my best."

~Toga~

"Hehe good, now let's continue."

So throughout the rest of the training, Toga constantly attacked Izuku over and over again until he was too tired to keep on going, so as he sat on the ground catching his breath, Toga handed him a water bottle which you then took and began drinking right away, Toga sat next to him and also began drinking her water bottle.

~Izuku~

"(Panting) Toga can I ask you something?"

~Toga~

"Sure thing."

~Izuku~

"How are you so fast and agile?"

~Toga~

"Well because when I was going to school, I was part of the gymnastic club, which taught me all my movements."

~Izuku~

"Oh I see, then how did you learn how to use a knife?"

~Toga~

"The internet of course."

~Izuku~

"Uh, that's interesting to know."

~Toga~

"Yeah I guess it is, I learned a lot of things off the internet, like picking locks and how to keep my hair nice and pretty."

~Izuku~

"I see, so is there anything else you learned."

~Toga~

"Well I did learn about some recipes, but never really had the chance to try them out."

~Izuku~

"Well perhaps one day if you choose to cook those recipes, I wouldn't mind trying them out."

~Toga~

"Really?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah."

Hearing that makes Toga very happy as she blushes and smiles on how kind Izuku really is.

~Toga~

"Well if that's the case, I'll hold you up to those words."

~Izuku~

"Ha, okay then."

So after a couple minutes of resting they soon returned to training which lasted for at least Three hours, Wednesday finished today's training they went ahead and left the warehouse so they could both get to eat, but while Izuku and Toga went off to spend the remaining hours of their day, Heroes we're still investigating the death of those two Heroes, so as a couple Heroes were at a mortuary where the dead bodies of the Heroes were being stored, a mortician began explaining to them of how they die.

~Mortician~

"Well as you see here ladies and gentlemen, this man here was cut open across the stomach, and judging by the cuts I'm guessing the knife a person used must have been very brand new, and as we move over to this young gentleman, it is clear to see that he was stabbed through the chest where his heart was pierced, but what I found strange when I began to examine his body is that he has chain marks on the front part of his neck which meant he was also being strangle, which could only I mean one thing..."

~???~

"It was two killers."

~Mortician~

"Yes that's right, who's the one that said that?"

~???~

"I did."

The hero that just said that walk to the front of all the other Heroes and stood in front of the mortician who immediately recognized him since they've seen him before.

~Mortician~

"You're the hero Eraserhead."

~Aizawa~

"Yeah I am and I'm the one in charge of this investigation now, so any information that you have I want to know about it."

~Mortician~

"Yes sir."

With Aizawa now in charge of this investigation, he was not planning to stop until he finds the two killers responsible of this.

~To be continued~