Uraraka's Investigation

As a few days went by, Uraraka couldn't help but to think of that wallet that the missing girl and Toga had, even though she was told by Mina and Toru that it could be a duplicate, but to her there was no doubt about it, she knew that they were the same wallet since she never forgot the way it looked, so to see if she was right, she began to go to the nearby library after school and use their computers to search up that missing girl, doing so Uraraka managed to find out about her name and her social media, which she clicked on and began looking through all of her posts until eventually she stopped add a picture of the girl who was holding the wallet, and under that picture was a caption that read.

~girl's Captain~

"Just got this one of a kind wallet today."

Reading that it was one of a kind, Uraraka begin searching up the wallet and found out that only a handful were made, but what was most interesting to read was that one wallet each was sent to a single country, and to the side of that was a row of countries and one of them was Japan, now knowing about the wallet, Uraraka just needed to know how Toga got her hands on it, so she began to search up her name, but doing so there was completely nothing about her which was quite odd, so she began searching up the school that her and Izuku went to, doing so she found the school's website and clicked on it, but as soon as the website pumped up on the screen she immediately noticed that's something was off, the website looked like it was made months ago what partly programming, not even some of the links off to the side did not work when she clicked on them, but that's not what she was here for anyways, so she went to the search bar on the website and typed in the first years of the school, once she hit enter she was then taken to a blank screen that that just said loading on it, so she waited until it loaded in but after a couple minutes, Uraraka soon found out that the loading screen was actually just a picture that just said loading on it.

~Uraraka~

"All right something's literally going on."

Uraraka exited out of the other website and begin researching the school on other websites and soon found out that the school doesn't even exist.

~Uraraka~

"If that's school doesn't exist, then what has Midoriya and Toga been doing this entire time?"

Wondering about that she searched up Izuku's name and found the website of the junior high he went to, so she typed his name in to the search bar and press enter, where she was then taken to a class picture that showed everyone from his old class, looking at it she sees Izuku and Bakugou standing on different sides of the picture.

~Uraraka~

"Well it looks likes Midoriya and Bakugou were also classmates as well."

As Uraraka began to scold down, she saw comments that Izuku's old classmates, just reading a few she sees that there is only a few nice comments towards certain people, but as she scold further downwards, she then saw comments that are talking about two people who die months back, seeing that she looked up the two boys and found a video of them that mourns they're passing, pressing play on the video she sees that it's a slide pictures of the boys, after a few minutes in the video, she saw a picture of Bakugou standing in the middle of the two boys.

~Uraraka~

"Bakugou?"

As the video played on, Uraraka saw more pictures of Bakugou with those boys and soon realized that they were friends of his, a few more minutes into the video, Uraraka noticed that it was about to end, so as she was about to click off the video before it ended she soon saw the last picture pop up which was the boys in their childhood and standing next to him where a young Izuku and Bakugou.

~Uraraka~

"So the four of them were childhood friends."

Saying that the video completely ends and she clicks off, afterwards she exits the school's website and begins looking up the two boys, doing so she found a news report about their deaths and and begin reading it.

~News report~

"The two boys who were declared missing were soon found in the park behind some bushes, and sadly they were both killed by an unknown assailant, who slit one of the boy's neck open and stabbed the other in the chest countless times, no evidence was found about the person who was responsible about this crime, but whoever they could be, let's hope that the police and the heroes will bring them to justice.

After reading that, Uraraka saw a above view picture of the park and the surrounding areas, while looking at it she spotted the school that Izuku and Bakugou attended, seeing that it was in the same area Uraraka begin to think that this wasn't just a coincidence that they died there, so as she sat there thinking about this, Toga's words suddenly run past her mind about about how she met Izuku.

~Uraraka's mind~

~Toga~

"No, we actually met at a park late at night."

Remembering that, Uraraka begin to consider that Toga was at the park during the boys deaths and meet Izuku around that time.

~Uraraka~

"Could Toga be the one responsible of these people's deaths, and is Midoriya a witness or perhaps her next victim?"

Thinking of this she didn't know what was wrong or right, but she knew that she needed to talk to Izuku about this and see if he knows something about this, so she logs off the computer and grabs her backpack which she then begins to leave library to make her way over to the train station, she pulled out her phone and began to send a message to Izuku.

~Uraraka's message~

"Midoriya, when you get this message text me back, I want to talk to you about something in person."

After that she placed her phone back in the pocket of her jacket and continued her way to the train station.

~To be continued~