We Found You

With the information that Aizawa and Present Mic received from those two police officers, they knew right away who were the pickpocketers, finding that out they went ahead and grabbed a maps of part the cities that the pickpocketings have happened.

~Present Mic~

"All right, those two said that the pickpocketings we're here, here, and here."

Present Mic says that as he points at three different parts of the city.

~Present Mic~

"Those two also said that the pickpocketers stole from an area once and ended up getting a new report the next day in a different area, which means that they only pickpocket at one area at a time and move on to the next after that, so that leaves us the question of where they are going to steal from next?"

Wondering that they both looked at the map and we're trying to speculate where they could go next, as Aizawa look at the map he noticed that the three areas were very separated, which he guesses that the fourth location must be separated from any of the three as well.

~Aizawa's mind~

"Hmm, I know that their fourth location must be far from those three other locations, but what raises the actual question is where they could get the most money?"

Looking very carefully at the map, Aizawa soon spotted a certain area on the map which he then placed his right finger on, which alerts Present Mic to look at that part of the map and up at Aizawa afterwards.

~Present Mic~

"You think they'll be there next?"

As Present Mic asked that, took his finger off the map as he then reached into his pocket to pull out his pen and pad which he then flipped open and began writing inside, once he finished he then showed Present Mic what he wrote down.

~Aizawa's note~

"I don't think it, I know it."

~Present Mic~

"What makes you so sure about that?"

Hearing that he flips the paper and begins writing, afterwards he then shows him his pad again.

~Aizawa's note~

"Because this area is not only far from those three other locations, it also has a bunch of people who have well-paying jobs and are carrying lots of money in their wallets or purse.

~Present Mic~

"you're right, that area does have a lot of people in it, which means it must be a gold mine for thieves of all kinds."

As Present Mic said that while looking at the map, he then raised his head up to see Aizawa's notepad with something new written down.

~Aizawa's note~

"That's right, but we have to be careful if we find them, we don't want them escaping again like last time."

~Present Mic~

"Yeah you're definitely right about that, they escaped from us way too many times, that's why I think we should have backup with us."

Hearing Present Mic say that, Aizawa was completely against the idea since they've already lost a few Heroes due to Izuku and Toga, so he begins writing down what he thinks about Present Mic's suggestion, once you finish riding in his notepad he then showed it to Present Mic.

~Aizawa's note~

"No way, we've already lost enough Heroes due to them."

~Present Mic~

"I know that, but this time it'll be different and no one will die."

Aizawa flips to the next paper on his notepad and write down only a few words which he then shows to Present Mic.

~Aizawa's note~

"Are you sure about that?"

~Present Mic~

"Yes I am, so just trust me."

Hearing him say those words, Aizawa let out a single breath has he done looked back at Present Mic and begin writing down three simple words on his note plan which he then showed him.

~Aizawa~

"I trust you."

Just from reading those three words alone, Present Mic smiled as he looked at Aizawa.

~Present Mic~

"Thanks buddy."

Aizawa nods his head from hearing Present Mic say that.

~Present Mic~

"Well then, I guess I'll be making a few phone calls to some buddies of ours."

With that said, Present Mic began making multiple phone calls to a few Heroes he knew, once he finished all the heroes he called came to the police station in under an hour and gathered with Aizawa and Present Mic in a room where they began planning for tomorrow's capture of Izuku and Toga, hours later after explaining the entire plan, Present Mic looked at all of the heroes.

~Present Mic~

"All right then, once the sun begins rising up, that's when we head to the city and start preparing for those two, got it!?"

~Heroes~

"Yeah!"

~Present Mic~

"Good now let's go catch us some villains!"

~The next day~

As the morning of the next day came, Izuku and Toga begin waking up and getting ready, after doing so they then left the house they stayed in and began walking arm to arm in the neighborhood.

~Toga~

"So Izuku, what's the plan today."

~Izuku~

"Well if it's about getting more money I've already thought of a place that we will for sure get enough money for the tickets."

~Toga~

"Oh that's good to hear, but I want to know what we're going to have for breakfast first."

~Izuku~

"Haha, well if that's what you want to know I actually found a perfect place where we can have breakfast this morning and for cheap as well."

~Toga~

"Yay!, I can't wait to have something good this."

~Izuku~

"Me too."

As Izuku and Toga strolled through the neighborhood happily, they had no clue what was waiting for them in the part of the city that they'll be heading to to get some more money

~City~

In the city, Present Mic and Aizawa were inside a car looking at the early morning people walking to work, but while sitting there Present Mic placed two of his fingers against his ear, where you then begin speaking.

~Present Mic~

"All right, are you guys in position?"

~Hero 1~

"Yeah team A is in position."

~Hero 2~

"Same here with team B."

~Hero 3~

"Likewise with team C."

~Present Mic~

"Well all right then, if any of us see the target make sure to call in."

~Hero 1/Hero 2/Hero 3~

"You got it." / "Copy that." / "Yeah."

Hearing that from all three Heroes, Present Mix focused his attention upon the people.

~To be continued~