Don't Worry

News still hasn't came out about Izuku being a possible murder suspect, which was a good thing for him, but that didn't mean he was able to walk around with his face to expose, so with some of the clothes Toga bought for him, he began wearing a hoodie and a mask that covered his mouth and nose, wearing these two things he was able to walk the streets in a day without being noticed by anyone, Toga will sometimes dress the same way to blend into the public as well, but if they see way too many Heroes in the streets, they will go into the alleyways and make their way through them to avoid the Heroes from detecting them, but once night came Izuku and Toga were able to walk through the streets freely due to the lack of Heroes being out at this time, so Toga will take her hoodie and mask off while Izuku kept his on, doing so she put the mask in the pocket of the hoodie and tied the sleeves of the hoodie around her waist, afterwards she grabbed hold of Izuku's hand, which she pulled him by as they ran through the nightly city, running through the city they shortly arrived at a karaoke place which Toga has been wanting to go with Izuku, so they headed inside where Toga then rented a karaoke room for two hours, after doing so the two then went to the room, what's inside Izuku immediately took a seat on the couch while Toga with over to the karaoke machine to browse through the selection of songs, as Toga was doing that, Izuku begin thinking if this was a good idea for them to do since since they were constantly hiding and running from the police and heroes.

~Izuku~

"Hey Toga, is it really a good idea for us to be here?"

Hearing Izuku say that, Toga looked away from the karaoke machine to look at him.

~Toga~

"Yeah I do, don't you want to have some fun?"

~Izuku~

"I don't know, I'm just worried that the heroes might find us."

From saying that, Izuku puts his head down, which Toga sees, so she goes over to him, looking down at him, she places both of her hands under his chin which which she raises his head up, making him look at her.

~Toga~

"I know you're worried Izuku, so am I, but I'm not going to let my worries put me down, that's why we're here, so we can make all our worries go away for now and enjoy ourselves while we can."

~Izuku~

"You're right Toga."

~Toga~

"Of course I am, now come on, let's go sing a duet."

Saying that, Toga remove her hands from his chin and grabs his right arm.

~Izuku~

"I-I don't know?, I'm not much of a singer."

~Toga~

"Oh come on Izuku, it'll be fun."

Seeing how much she wants to sing a duet, Izuku ends up getting up from the couch and going over to the karaoke machine with Toga, after choosing the song she grabs the microphones and gives one to Izuku, doing so they immediately begin singing together, Toga sings the song with a lot of cheer in her voice while Izuku sang with a nervous tone, but even singing in that way he kept his eyes on Toga who was smiling the entire time as she sang, seeing this Izuku cut it out but to smile himself, doing this he began to feel his worry fading away, which starter improved his singing a bit, after the song ended Izuku and Toga sang another duet, once that song ended they then ordered some drinks and a bit of food, over the phone inside the karaoke room, while they waited for their drinks and food, they decided to take turns singing, after a few songs later their drinks and food soon arrived by a girl who brought them in, after she placed the drinks and food down onto the table she then left without saying another word, so Izuku and Toga immediately began enjoying their food.