Uraraka And Friends

After school ended, Uraraka begin leaving the campus to head over to the train station, on her way there Tsuyu and two of her female classmates begin joining her on her way there.

~Tsuyu~

"So Ochako, do you have any plans today?"

~Uraraka~

"Well, I did wanted to make plans with a friend but it seems that they're busy today, so I'm totally free today."

As she said that, a girl with small horns and pink hair and skin who was named Mina Ashido, then grab hold of Uraraka's shoulders from behind.

~Mina~

"Great, Then that means you can come hang out with us today."

After Mina said that, a invisible girl who is named Toru Hagakure came up to Uraraka on her right

~Toru~

"Yeah, let's all have an all girls outing "

~Uraraka~

"All right then, sounds like fun."

~Toru~

"Yay!, Then let's go!"

With that said, all four girls begin to go to another direction away from the train station, doing so they soon arrived at the nearby city where they then begin to walk around until eventually stopping at a clothing store where they then begin shopping, while Mina and Toru were looking at the more flashier clothing, Uraraka was was looking at the half price clothing with Tsuyu.

~Uraraka~

"Hmm, I wonder what I should get?, How about you Tsu, what are you getting?"

~Tsuyu~

"I don't really know, but I might not get anything at all since I don't need anything new to wear."

~Uraraka~

"Oh all right, then if you don't mind could you help me look for something nice?"

~Tsuyu~

"Sure thing. (Ribbit)"

So Tsuyu went over to Uraraka and begin helping her look through the hanged clothes.

~Tsuyu~

"So Ochako, did something happen between you and Bakugou?, Besides what happened in class yesterday."

~Uraraka~

"Well actually something did happen, yesterday after school we were at the same train station waiting for the next train, so I took the opportunity to ask him why he really wanted to see my phone, and surprisingly I got an answer out of him."

~Tsuyu~

"Really?, How did you convince him to tell you?"

~Uraraka~

"Well I didn't really convince him, he just sort of blurted it out."

~Uraraka~

"Ah, that sounds like something he might do, so what did he blur out to you."

~Uraraka~

"He said he wanted to check on his old friend named Deku."

~Tsuyu~

"Deku?, Who's that?"

~Uraraka~

"It's Izuku Midoriya."

~Tsuyu~

"Oh you mean that boy you went to the amusement park with that other girl as well."

~Uraraka~