I Met Your Friend

Around the time lunch began, Uraraka finally woke up from her sleep and began sitting up on the bed has she then began to rub her eyes.

~Tsuyu~

"Sleep well?"

Hearing Tsuyu's voice, Uraraka looks over to her left to see her sitting on a stool by her bedside.

~Uraraka~

"Tsu?"

As Uraraka said that she looked around and noticed that she was not in class.

~Uraraka~

"Uh, where are we?"

~Tsuyu~

"We're in the nurse's office, you fell asleep in class so Midnight and I brought you here to rest up, and the reason why I'm here with you is because Recovery Girl had something to do so I chose to stay here to watch over you."

~Uraraka~

"Oh I see now, well thanks."

~Tsuyu~

"You're welcome, so how are you feeling?"

~Uraraka~

"Well rested actually."

~Tsuyu~

"That's great.(Ribbit)"

~Uraraka~

"So how long have I been asleep?"

~Tsuyu~

"Well we missed a couple class periods and it's lunch now, so you been asleep for at least a few hours."

~Uraraka~

"Really?, Oh man that means I've missed so much work."

~Tsuyu~

"So did I, but I'm sure it's nothing for you to worry about."

~Uraraka~

"Well if you say so."

Uraraka lowers her head a for feeling a bit bad for Tsuyu to miss class because of her, Tsuyu sees this and knows that she must be feeling bad, so she scooches her stool up closer to the bed to tell her the news that she's been holding in.

~Tsuyu~

"Hey Ochako, guess who I met yesterday?"

~Uraraka~

"Who?"

Saying that she looked over at Tsuyu to see what she would say.

~Tsuyu~

"Your friend, Izuku Midoriya."

Uraraka's eyes widened from hearing that name and that Tsuyu met him yesterday.

~Uraraka~

"Y-you did?"

Uraraka does her best to remain calm and tries not to worry or give suspicion to Tsuyu.

~Tsuyu~

"Yeah, at first I didn't remember him in our first meeting, but when I saw the wallpaper on your phone I remembered now."

~Uraraka~

"Oh I see, by any chance was that girl in the picture also with him?"

~Tsuyu~

"You must mean that Toga girl, no she wasn't."

Hearing that, Uraraka felt relief knowing that she didn't meet Toga.

~Uraraka~

"Well that's too bad, so do you know where he must of gone after you met him?"

~Tsuyu~