A Risk Of Our Friendship

After spending the day with Toga, Izuku returned home which is mom greeted him and told him that dinner will be ready soon, afterwards he then went to his room what he then changed into something more comfortable, afterwards he he laid back on his bed begin texting Toga.

~Izuku's message~

"Hey there Toga, I just got home, have you found a place to sleep yet?"

~Toga's message~

"Yeah I did, I'm staying at that internet cafe we went to today."

~Izuku's message~

"Oh that's good, but if you need somewhere to spend the night, you can always spend the night at my place again, I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind at all."

~Toga's message~

"Thanks for the offer Izuku, I'll keep it in mind."

~Izuku's message~

"So what should we do tomorrow?"

~Toga's message~

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I have something to take care of tomorrow."

~Izuku's message~

"Oh I see."

~Toga's message~

"Don't you worry Izuku, once I take care of it, I swear that we'll be hanging out like usual, just the two of us."

~Izuku's message~

"All right then, be safe tomorrow."

~Toga's message~

"Yeah you too Izuku."

After reading that text another was sent, but instead of words they were emojis of hearts which Izuku, he then turned off his phone and placed it on his desk, afterwards he then got up from his bed and left his bedroom to head over to the kitchen where is mom has just finished making dinner, as he sat down at the dining table, his mom served him and herself a plate of her home cooking.

~Izuku / Inko~

"Thank you for the food." "Thank you for the food."

As they begin to eat together, Inko then started a conversation with Izuku.

~Inko~

"So how's school?"

~Izuku~

"It's going well I guess."

~Inko~

"Well that's good to hear, so is Toga doing."

~Izuku~

"She's doing great."

From hearing Izuku say that, Inko sees a small smile on his face, which makes her happy to know that there is someone that makes him smile.

~Inko~

"Izuku, do you mind answering me this one question?"

~Izuku~

"No I don't, what is it?"

~Inko~

"Well I just wanted to know that if you like Toga?"

~Izuku~

"Well of course I like Toga, she's my friend after all.'

~Inko~

"Not as a friend sweetie, I'm talking about if you like her romantically."

As she said that, Izuku was in the middle of eating something and suddenly started choking, he quickly reached over to his cup of water and begin drinking it right away, afterwards he placed his glass down and caught his breath, doing so he began thinking of what his mom just said.