Just Me And You

As morning came, the sunlight pierced from in between the curtains and shined on Izuku's closed eyes which he then began opening, he raises his left hand up to his face so he could block the sunlight shining on his eyes, after doing so he was able to see clearly and what he saw next to him was Toga who was sleeping real close to him, seeing this startled him but he doesn't make a noise since he doesn't want to wake her, so he remains quiet and just looks at her as she sleeps, but while looking at her, he could admit that she looked very pretty, Izuku went ahead and leaned in so he can get a better look at her, but as he got so close to her face, he noticed that his lips were only inches apart from her's, and had a thought of kissing her, but before you can make a decision he quickly noticed that Toga was beginning to wake up, so he quickly pulled away from her and turned his body around so it's back with me facing her, as soon as Toga awoke, she sat up and begin to rub her eyes, after doing that she looked over at Deku who is pretending to still be asleep, not knowing that he's pretending she went ahead and grabbed his right arm and begin gently moving him back and forth.

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku, it's time to get up."

As she was gently moving him, Izuku went ahead and opened his eyes slowly as he turned his head towards her.

~Izuku~

"M-morning Toga."

From looking at Izuku's face, Toga notices a slight blush on his cheeks but she pays it no mind and proceeds to climb over Izuku where she then gets off the bed.

~Toga~

"Come on Izuku let's go get some breakfast."

~Izuku~

"R-right."

Izuku went ahead and got off the bed as well, and began following Toga out of the room and down the stairs, but once downstairs Izuku notices that Toga passes the kitchen and heads to the front door instead, so he continues following her until they both walked out of the house and begin walking through the neighborhood, while walking through it Izuku looked over at Toga and went ahead and asked a question.

~Izuku~

"Hey Toga, was that your house we stayed in?"

~Toga~

"No it wasn't."

~Izuku~

"Then whose is it?"

~Toga~

"It's no one's."

~Izuku~

"W-what?"

~Toga~

"That house is actually on the market to be sold, so it's not mine or no one else's, it's just an empty house that is well furnished, so don't worry your little head about it, we didn't break into someone's house."

~Izuku~

"I see, but still you shouldn't be breaking into houses, if you need to stay somewhere then why don't you go home?"

~Toga~

"Well because I don't have a home to go back to."

From hearing that Izuku stops walking and looks at Toga who is still walking ahead, but she soon stops and turns around to look at Izuku.

~Toga~

"You may have questions of why I said that but believe me when I say that it's best that you don't know."

~Izuku~

"O-okay."

After Izuku said that he look down at his feet from feeling bad for bringing up something he didn't know about, as Toga sees this she goes ahead and walks over to him, once she got close she grabbed his cheeks and raised his head, where he was then able to look at her.