Your First Day With Me

Once the next month came, Izuku began changing into his fake school uniform that Toga had sent to his house much earlier on, once he was fully changed he went to the kitchen and had breakfast with his mom, afterwards he then went to the front door and began putting on his shoes, from doing so, his mom came up from behind him to talk to him before he goes.

~Inko~

"Izuku make sure to be careful on your way to school."

~Izuku~

"I will Mom."

~Inko~

"Oh and make sure you have everything you need for your first day."

~Izuku~

"I already did."

~Inko~

"Oh okay."

As Izuku finished putting on his shoes he went up to the door and opened it, but before you can step out his mom had one more thing to tell him.

~Inko~

"Izuku."

~Izuku~

"(Sigh) What?"

From saying that he turned around, but once he did his mom hugged him tightly.

~Inko~

"Have a great day sweetie."

From hearing his mom say that, he smiled and hugged her back as well.

~Izuku~

"I will Mom."

After that hug, Izuku left to the train station, while on his way there he saw Bakugou ahead of him, seeing him from a distance, Izuku notices that he's wearing a UA uniform.

~Izuku's mind~

"It looks like Kacchan was actually accepted into UA after all."

As Izuku looked at Bakugou, he couldn't help but to feel envious of him, since he was following the same dream that Izuku once had, but he quickly cheers himself up knowing that today will be one of the first days he spends with Toga, so he continued walking behind Bakugou without him noticing the entire way to the train station, once there Izuku stopped walking behind Bakugou and went over to the opposite stairway where he then headed up, from doing so he was on the opposite platform across from the one that Bakugou it's on, once their trains arrived they both got on and began heading their opposite ways from each other, after 30 minutes later the train that Izuku was on then arrives at his destination, when he got off the train he pulled out his phone and looked at an early text message he received from Toga in the morning.

~Toga's text message~

"Good morning Izuku!, I hope you're excited today like I am!"

From reading that text again Izuku smiled, I'm doing so he then moved on to the other text she also set him.

~Toga's text message~

"Oh by the way, we won't be meeting at our usual place, but don't you worry there is another place we can meet up, so see you there."

Under that text was a location that Toga sent to Izuku, so now being in the area where the location is, Izuku went ahead and pulled up his GPS on his phone, from doing so he soon found the location and began making his way there from the train station, after a few minutes of walking the streets he soon reached a park which was the correct location that Toga wanted to meet up at, but as he looked around he didn't see Toga at all, so he took one more look back at his phone to check if this was the right place, but from doing so his eyes were soon then covered.