Are You Deku

After Bakugou left on that train, Uraraka soon realized that train he got on was also the one train she was supposed to get on as well, finding that out she knew she had to wait an hour or so for the next train to take her to her destination, so she sat on the bench that Bakugou was sitting on and waiting for the next train, as hours past the the sun was setting and the sky turned into a warm orange, but after just a few short minutes the exact train she was waiting for soon arrived, so she got up from the bench and went inside the train, once inside she noticed that all the seats were taking so she decided to stand right in front of the door she came in from, as the doors of the train closed it then began to move on the tracks, but while Uraraka was on the train she kept thinking about the name that Bakugou said, she couldn't get it out of her mind since she heard and kept thinking about the photo she had as a wallpaper.

~Uraraka~

"Hmm Deku?, Could that be a nickname?"

As Uraraka was too busy thinking about the name, she didn't notice a thief unzipping her bag and reaching inside to grab her wallet, once the thief grabbed hold of her wallet, then took it out of her bag and was about to put it into his jacket until he was then firmly grabbed by his wrist, looking down and seeing the hand that grabs his right wrist, the thief begin to look over tortoise right to see Izuku looking at him with menacing eyes.

~Izuku~

"That doesn't belong to you."

From Izuku saying that, Uraraka heard his voice and quickly recognized it, so she turned around to see Izuku holding on to the thief's wrist, which she spots her wallet in his hand, so she points at his face and shouts.

~Uraraka~

"Thief!"

Shouting that out loud, everyone on the train looks over towards them, the thief sees that all eyes are on him, so he drops the wall to the ground and breaks free from Izuku's grip, afterwards he then begin to make you run for it to the next cart, but before you can get to the door he was then tackled To The ground by a pro Hero who was also riding that train, seeing that the hero stopped the thief, everyone but Izuku begin clapping for the hero, seeing this, Izuku puts up his hood and begin to lower it over his eyes, he then begin to back away from the situation to head to the back cart, while doing so Uraraka quickly notices this, so she picks her wallet up from the ground and begins to go after him, once he made it to the back of the cart he turned around and begin to extended his right hand towards the handle of the door, but right with his fingers were about to touch the handle, he felt a hand grab his left shoulder, 87th feeling that he slowly turned his head and saw Uraraka.

~Uraraka~

"Hey there Midoriya."

~Izuku~

"U-Uraraka..."

As Izuku looked at Uraraka, he then looked past her and saw the hero who was getting back on his feet while holding the thief's arms behind his back, seeing the hero, Izuku suddenly grab hold of Uraraka's hand which surprised her, after doing that he then opened the door to the back cart and ran inside with Uraraka in hand, but after doing that he was still worried about the hero who might have saw him or not, so he ran through the back cart until he reached the other door, he continued running to the next part over until eventually he reached the last cart that had only two people, so he went to the very back and sat down on the seats with Uraraka who he was still holding hands with.

~Uraraka~

"Umm M-Midoriya?"

Hearing his name, Izuku looks over at Uraraka and sees a light blush on her cheeks.

~Uraraka~

"You're still holding my hand."

Hearing that, he looked down at his hand and finally realize that he was still holding Uraraka's hand, so feeling embarrassed or what he did he quickly let go of her hand and immediately began apologizing for his action.