We Have To Leave

After Izuku and Toga fought against Bakugou and Uraraka, they immediately left the surrounding area and soon arrived at the red light district where they rented a room inside of a love hotel, after they cleaning themselves up they moved over to the bed where they then had an intimate moment with one another for at least an hour and a half, once that moment ended they laid on the bed with and begin to fall asleep, but as Toga had her head laying on Izuku's chest and was already fast asleep, Izuku was struggling to fall asleep as he kept thinking about the fight he had with Bakugou, and how he is about to end his life right there now until he was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps coming towards him and Toga, thinking about that moment he looks up at the ceiling and tries to think of of what they should do if they ever run into a situation like this again.

~Izuku's mind~

"Come Izuku think, if me and Toga runs into this type of situation again I'm sure we can probably handle it, but next time won't be the same, we could get overwhelmed, separated, or one of us could even be captured, and that's something that I don't want, so what can we do?"

as Izuku kept thinking of ways him and Toga could avoid this type of situation again, he suddenly felt Toga slightly move, feeling her do this he looks down at her and notices that her hair is covering part of her face, so he moves his left hand over to Toga and brushes her hair out of her face and over her ear, after doing so he was able to see her face clearly, making him smile as he caressed the side of her cheek.

~Izuku's mind~

"Toga... I don't know where I'll be if you didn't approach me that night at the park."

Saying that in his head, Izuku leans in and place a kiss on her head, after doing so he then begins holding her as you then begin to close his eyes to try to fall asleep.

~Izuku's mind~

"Toga... I promise I would never let anything happen."

With that said, Izuku soon fell asleep With Toga in his arms.

~The next day~

As the morning sun rose up, the sunlight begin to shine through Izuku and Toga's room, waking Toga as the sunlight begin to shine on her face, being awoken by the sunlight she sits up and stretches as she then yawns, after doing so she looks back at where she was laying and noticed that Izuku wasn't there.

~Izuku~

"Morning."

Hearing that, Toga looks over at the doorway to the bathroom and sees Izuku standing there with his pants on and his shirt off, looking at him she smiles.

~Toga~

"Morning Izuku."

From saying this, she wraps herself with the sheets and begins crawling over to the end of the bed, seeing this Izuku also makes his way over to the end of the bed, once the two reach the end of the bed, Toga wrapped her arms around Izuku's neck and Izuku placed his hands on her waist, the two looked at each other passionately as they then press their lips against one another and begin kissing, but in the middle of their kiss, Toga suddenly pulled Izuku down to the bed and got on top of them, covering him and herself with the sheet.

~Toga~

"Hehe, come on Izuku, let's have some morning fun."

~Izuku~

"That would be nice but don't you think we should leave."

~Toga~

"Yeah we should, but I think we could spend a little more time here don't you think?"

~Izuku~

"Fin, let's try to make it quick."

~Toga~

"Hehe, no promises."

~Hours later~

After staying at the hotel for at least an hour, Izuku and Toga eventually left and begin walking through the city while wearing hoodies to hide their face, eventually after a few minutes of walking they stopped in front of a dinner to have some breakfast, stepping inside a waitress greeted them and brought them over to a booth where they were then seated, after being seated the waitress gives them a menu so they could decide what they want, from doing so the waitress excuses herself to help more customers.

~Toga~

"Look here Izuku, there are so many yummy Options, I don't know which one to pick"

As Izuku sat there he wasn't looking at the menu, instead he was looking at Toga.

~Izuku~

"Umm... Toga?"

~Toga~

Yeah Izuku?"

Toga says this as she turns her head to look over at Izuku.

~Izuku~

"There's something I want to tell you."

~Toga~

"What is it?"

~Izuku~

"Well I was thinking about this late at night and in the morning... And it had to do what happened yesterday."

~Toga~

"Oh you mean about that fight?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah, I put a lot of thought about this and I think we should... Leave this area for good."

~Toga~

"Leave?, But why?"

~Izuku~

"Well I'm just worried, I know yesterday you technically won that fight, but next time we don't know what will happen, so I was thinking that we should leave, summer far from here that the heroes won't find us."

As Izuku said this he began to lower his head and rub the back of his neck, worried on what Toga would say, but as he was worrying, a soft and warm hand cup the left side of his cheek which made him look up at Toga.

~Toga~

"If you are worried about that, then we should leave, because wherever you go I go too."

Hearing her say this, Izuku smiled as he placed his left hand over her hand.

~Izuku~

"Thank you Toga, for being the one to stick by me."

~Toga~

"Always Izuku."

Looking at Toga, Izuku just couldn't look away from her, not even for a single second.

~Izuku's mind~

"Himiko Toga, I love you."

~To be continued~