Search

As weeks passed Aizawa did not give up his search for Toga accomplice, so he searched through the footage of the cameras that were in the areas that people claimed to see her at, doing so he didn't find a single thing, not even a single part of her in the corner of the footage, so he decided to talk to the people who claimed to see her on the streets, once he got the names of all the people he did not waste any time, he got into a car and proceeded to drive to each the locations where the the people he needed to talk to were located, his first location was a diner, once he stepped foot inside a waitress mistaken as a customer, but he immediately corrected her by saying that he's here to talk to individual person about that claim to see Himiko Toga, once he said that the waitress eyes widen as she then says that she is the person who saw her, now knowing this he told her that he needed to talk to her in private, so she took him to the back room where all the staff usually hang out during their breaks.

~Aizawa~

"Tell me, does this room have any surveillance at all awesome interesting good?"

~Waitress~

"N-no sir it isn't."

~Aizawa~

"Good, then we can talk freely."

Once that was said Aizawa walked over towards the table and set down on the chair next to it, doing so the waitress nervously went over to the other chair and sat down, as the waitress sat there she looked at Aizawa and couldn't help but to feel a bit nervous from this cold glance.

~Aizawa~

"All right, I want to know everything you know about your sighting of Himiko Toga, don't leave any details out."

~Waitress~

"Y-yes sir, a month ago is when I saw her, I just clocked into work and begin doing my daily tasks, which was picking up the dirty dishes from the tables."

~Aizawa~

"Okay, continue."

~Waitress~

"Right, when I was in the middle of picking up some dishes, I noticed her off the corner of my left eye, as soon as I looked over at her I didn't know who she was at first but I knew I've seen her before."

~Aizawa~

"Was there anyone with her by chance?"

~Waitress~

"Now that you mention it I think there was?"

~Aizawa~

"You think?"

~Waitress~

"Yes, but to tell you the truth I was only focused on her instead, so I didn't really take another glance at that other person."

~Aizawa~

"I see, then do you at least know what gender that person was?"

~Waitress~

"I do, it was a boy, and if I remember I think he looked the same age as her."

~Aizawa~

"A boy huh?"

Knowing this Aizawa begin thinking in deep thought about what she said.

~Aizawa's mind"

"Hmm, this boy could be her accomplice but then again he could have be one of her victims as well, since her targets are usually people around the same age as her's."

As he kept thinking of this, he knew that he needed more evidence.

~Aizawa~

"Do you know anything else?"

~Waitress~

"No, after she left that was the last time I saw her."

~Aizawa~

"Well if that is all, thank you for telling me what you know."

~Waitress~

"Y-you're very welcome sir."

After that was said, Aizawa got up from his chair and proceeded to leave the back room and the restaurant, once outside he got into his car and crossed out the first out of many names on his list, he then drove away from the area and headed to the next, doing so he talked to even more people that claimed to see her, for the large amount of them did not mention the boy since they claim that they only saw her walking alone, so have with the list of people he was reaching the end of it quite quickly, so as soon as he met up with one of the person on his list, he asked them the same question he asked the other people, and they answered the same as everyone else did by claiming to see her, but right when Aizawa was going to decide to end the conversation, the person mentioned a boy who was walking beside her looked around the same age as her, hearing this he persisted the person to tell him about the boy, would she obliged to do, the person mentioned that the boy had green hair, green eyes, and freckles, which the only thing the person mentioned since those three things were the most memorable of the boy, now knowing this Aizawa went ahead and left back to his car, once inside of his car he began putting those small details together.

~Aizawa~

"Hmm, same color hair and eyes, and also freckles as well, there isn't much to go with about this information but it's all I got, so for now I'll continue on my search until I get enough infinitation I need"

Aizawa starts up his car and begins to head to the final few people on his list, doing so some of them also claimed to see a boy with her, which they also mentioned the same description of him, as soon as he reached his final person he heard the same as well from them, so knowing all this Aizawa is certain that this boy is Toga's accomplished, but the question he kept wondering about, who exactly is the boy she is working alongside with, so once he returned back at the police station, he searched up Toga's old school and found out about her old friends and classmates, but throughout all that there was no one that fit that description, but this didn't mean he was going to give up.

~Aizawa~

"I will find out who you are, and once I do, the two of you will be facing the justice."

~To be continued~