A New Friend

A few days have passed since Izuku and Toga fought against Aizawa who they assume is dead now, thanks to Izuku who did the finishing blow on him, which Toga constantly praised him from doing so, but ever since he did that he couldn't help but to replay the moment of when he slit Aizawa's throat, which was strange since he never thought about the other people he killed before, so while he was sitting on a bench at a park waiting for Toga to show up, the memory kept replaying in his head, he desperately tried to think of something else but couldn't, due to this he grabbed onto his pants tightly and begin breathing heavily has he also sealed his eyes as well, from doing this he figures out that he's having a panic attack which began to worry him even more, but before it can get even worse, he soon felt a gentle hand place onto his shoulder which makes his panic attack slowly dissipate, but as that was happening soon heard a girl's voice but he's never heard before.

~???~

"Hey are you okay."

Hearing this girl's caring voice, Izuku slowly opened his eyes and began to look up where he then sees a girl with pink rosy cheeks, brown hair, and big brown eyes which had to look of worry.

~???~

"Hey, you doing all right?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah, I'm fine now, thanks."

Even from saying that the girl was still worried about him, so she sat down on the bench next to him, from her doing this, Izuku turned his head towards his right so he could look at her.

~???~

"I know you said you're fine, but I can tell that something's bothering you."

~Izuku~

"N-no there isn't."

~???~

"Oh come on, you can tell me."

~Izuku~

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but I don't have to tell you anything."

~???~

"Why not?"

~Izuku~

"Because I don't know you."

~???~

"Oh, you do have a point about that, I wouldn't like to talk to a stranger about my problems either, so how about this."

Suddenly the girl put out her right hand to Izuku and gave him a welcoming smile.

~Uraraka~

"I'm Ochako Uraraka."

Hearing her introduce herself, Izuku grabbed hold of her hand with his right.

~Izuku~

"I'm Izuku Midoriya."

~Uraraka~

"Well it's nice to meet you, now we aren't strangers."

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah, I guess we aren't anymore."

As they both let go of each other's hands, Izuku looked at her and just noticed her school uniform.

~Izuku~

"Uh, is that a UA uniform?"

~Uraraka~

"Sure is."

~Izuku~

"So are you trying to become a hero?"

~Uraraka~