Where Are You Izuku

After a few days passed by, Uraraka still tried contacting Izuku to apologize to him for what she said back at the cafe, she left him so many texts that she couldn't even keep counting, she even called him many times but none of the calls will go through at all, seeing this she begins to think that Izuku might have blocked your number, so since she thought her number was blocked she thought of one way she could apologize to Izuku, while she was at school she knew only one person that could that could help her contact Izuku and that was Bakugou himself, so once lunch break begin, Bakugou begin walking to the lunchroom alongside with some of his new friends named Kirishima and Denki.

~Kirishima~

"Man I'm starving, I can't wait to get to the cafeteria."

~Denki~

"Yeah me neither, I hope they're serving some hamburgers today."

~Kirishima~

"Well I hope they're serving some delicious steak, how about you Bakugou, what are you hoping for at the cafeteria?"

From saying that, Kirishima begin to nudge Bakugou's right arm which grabs his attention but annoys him as well.

~Bakugou~

"I could care less on what the hell they are serving, now stop nudging my arm!"

~Kirishima~

"All right, all right I will, you need to cool it with that temper dude."

~Bakugou~

"Shut up shitty hair!, I do not have a temper!"

~Denki~

"Haha, yeah sure you don't, and I don't shoot electricity out of my fingertips."

From Denki say that sarcastically, Bakugou gets really mad and grabs him by his collar of his shirt and pinch him against the wall, doing so he begins to let out little explosions from his right hand which Denki could see.

~Bakugou~

"How dare you speak to me like that you damn bastard."

~Denki~

"Hey just come down, it was just a little joke."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah you need to come down dude, it was just a joke."

~Bakugou~

"Shut up!, Or else you're next!"

While Bakugou had Denki pinned against the wall, he then heard his name being called out by familiar person.

~Uraraka~

"Bakugou!"

Hearing Uraraka's voice shout out his name, Bakugou looks over towards his left and see Uraraka with her hands on her hips and look at it at him with an intense glare, seeing this he let's go Denki and begins to walk to the cafeteria on his own, as he did so Uraraka ran over to Denki and Kirishima.

~Uraraka~

"Hey are you two all right?"

~Denki~

"Yeah we're fine, it's just Bakugou being himself."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah but he still shouldn't treat his friends like this, that's not manly."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah it really isn't."

Saying that she then begins to walk towards the direction where Bakugou stormed off to, doing this she was then stopped when Kirishima who grabbed her by the wrist.