Stay With Me

After what Izuku did he was traumatized from what he did so Toga set him down on the bench while she begin cleaning up their traces and moving the bodies to a tree that is surrounded by bushes, once all that was done Toga grabbed Izuku by the hand and begin taking him to a nearby neighborhood were they then reached a house, Toga goes ahead and open the door and brings Izuku inside where then he looks around.

~Izuku~

"I-is this your house?"

~Toga~

"Don't worry about that, just keep on going."

Toga shut the door behind them and begins taking Izuku up the stairs until they reach the top and head into a room where Toga then sits Izuku on to the bed, after that she placed her hands under his chin and raised his head up to look at him.

~Toga~

"Stay right here Izuku, I'll be back to get some stuff to clean you off ."

~Deku~

"O-okay."

As he said that very quietly Toga can tell that he's still traumatized, so she puts her right hand on his left cheek to give him some comfort.

~Toga~

"It's okay Izuku, I'm here so you don't have to worry about a thing."

Izuku doesn't say a word back to her, so she goes ahead and remove her hands from his face and leave the room, after she left, Izuku looked down at his hands and saw that they were completely covered with dry blood, as he kept staring at his hands, he began remembering how he kept stabbing his bully over and over again.

~Izuku~

"W-why... Why did I do that?"

Izuku suddenly begin shedding tears once more, which began to drop on to the palm of his hands, but in that moment Toga return to the room with a bowl of hot water and the towel, she goes over to Izuku and get on her knees where she then placed the bowl of hot water onto the floor, after that she grabs Izuku's left hand which made him look over at her and notices that she is returned without him knowing, Toga grab the towel and dips it into the hot water, she then pulls it out and squeezes all of the extra water out, after that she began to use the towel to clean off the dry blood from Izuku's hand, once his palm was cleaned off, Toga dips the bloody towel back into the hot water and cleaned it off, after that she continues to clean Deku's hands, arms and face until there was no speck of blood on him left, after that Toga put the blood covered towel into the bowl filled with bloody water, she then grabs the bowl and gets up from the floor.

~Toga~

"Okay I'll go dump this water out and I'll come back with some fresh new clothes for you."

Once again Izuku doesn't respond back to her, so she goes over to the doorway to walk out of the room.

~Izuku~

"Toga wait."

From hearing that Toga stops halfway from the doorway you turned around to look at Izuku.

~Izuku~

"Can you please tell me why I did that?"

~Toga~

"Because you wanted to."

Hearing that answer Deku raises his head and looks over at Toga.

~Toga~

"And I can tell that you did, because the way you stabbed him over and over again, it was like you've been wanted to do that to someone for a very long time now, and now that you've done it you're just taking your time to process it."

Once that was said, Toga then walked out of the room, leaving Izuku to question himself if she was right or not, minutes later Toga returned with some clean clothes that she placed next to Izuku, after that she then stepped out of the room once more to allow Izuku to change, once he was changed Toga went back into the room and sat on the bed next time.

~Toga~

"So tell me Izuku, how are you doing right now."

~Izuku~

"I... I don't know, I keep questioning of what I did, but I don't have any answers."

Toga goes ahead and raps her hands on Izuku's head, where she then pulls him into her chest, from her doing so Izuku blushes from having his head on her chest.

~Izuku~

"T-Toga w-what are you-"

~Toga~

"Do you hear that Izuku?, It's my heart and it's pounding so hard right now.

Hearing her say that, Izuku begins to hear Toga's heart pounding like it was a drum, but as he was hearing her heart, he suddenly felt a hand rest on the center of his chest, he collects us down and see that it's Toga's.

~Toga~

"And just like mine, your heart was also pounding like this when I held you from behind back at the park, and that's when I noticed that you and I are the same, we do what we want because we wanted to, like how I wanted to become friends with you and like how you killed your bully, so don't worry your little head Izuku, you have someone that understands you and will never ever abandon you.

After that was said, Izuku begin to feel his worries feeding away just like how All Might's words did, so he goes ahead and closes his eyes and rests his head on Toga's chest, after a minute or so Izuku fell asleep which made Toga lay him on the bed, from doing so she also leaves on to the bed with him, as she looks at him sleeping she began running her fingers through his soft green hair, but in that moment she began to explain herself to to a sleeping Izuku.

~Toga~

"You want to know something Izuku?, When I texted you to meet up with me I was actually planning to kill you, but seeing what you did reminded me of myself when I killed someone, so I decided not to kill you but to have you with me, so we can kill people together and get even closer to one another until..."

Toga then moves closer to Izuku and begins to close her eyes that she has her hand on his head.

~Toga's mind~

"You fall in love with me."

~To be continued~