Just The Three Of Us

As it was a Sunday afternoon, Izuku was waiting outside of a train station for Toga to arrive, but while he waited he had no clue that there will be a third person joining them today, but as minutes past, Izuku begin wondering when Toga when will be arriving, so he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, but before he can even turn on his phone two hands suddenly covered his eyes, which he knew only one person does this to him.

~Toga~

"Guess who?"

~Izuku~

"Haha, it's Toga."

With that said, Izuku lowers the hands from his eyes and turned around, but from doing so, he sees someone when she was not expecting to see.

~Uraraka~

"Hi."

Seeing Uraraka standing there in front of him, Izuku didn't know what to say, suddenly he then felt a hand rest on his left shoulder, so he looked towards his left and this time saw Toga.

~Toga~

"Sorry Izuku, but it was Toga and Ochako, so you got it wrong, hehe."

Toga then removed her hand from Izuku's shoulder and went over to Uraraka to explain why she is here.

~Toga~

"Today Ochako will be joining us today and our little day outing, sorry for the late notice."

~Izuku~

"O-oh I see, well I guess the more the merrier."

Hearing that, Uraraka can tell that Izuku sounds a bit uncomfortable with her here.

~Uraraka~

"I can leave, if you don't want me here?"

~Toga~

"What?, Of course we want you here Ochako, right Izuku."

~Izuku~

"Right."

Looking back at Izuku, she sees a sweet smile on his face as he looked at her, and she'll be lying to herself if she said it didn't make her blush."

~Uraraka~

"A-all right then I'll Stick around."

~Toga~

"Yay, now let's go!"

With that said, Toga grabbed hold of Izuku and Uraraka's hand and began running into the train station up the stairs and inside of a train that was about to leave, once inside they took there seats and sat down, but during the train ride Izuku was doing his best to remain calm since he was sitting in between Toga and Uraraka.

~Uraraka~

"Uh, how about we have a bit of conversation to pass the time."

~Toga~

"Yeah that sounds like fun."

~Uraraka~

"All right I'll start it off, where do the two of you go to school?"

~Deku~

"Oh uhh... We go to....

~Toga~

"We go to Aza high school."

~Uraraka~

"Oh I think I've heard of that one, so did the two of you meet there?"

~Toga~

"No, we actually met at a park late at night."

~Uraraka~

"Really?"