Tell Us What You Know

After a few minutes past since Izuku and Toga left, Bakugou began to wake up from being unconscious, as he began to pick himself up from the ground he felt his head spinning as he was aching pain due to being hit in the head and from being stabbed, but eventually he managed to get back on his feet and lean against the wall of the alleyway, as you slowly making his way towards the entrance of the alleyway he began thinking of Izuku.

~Bakugou~

"Damn it Izuku... What the hell have you gotten yourself into?"

After saying that he manages to step out of the alleyway, but as soon as he got off the wall he soon fell back to the ground where people were able to see the state he is in, and from seeing him like that they immediately began to call the paramedics, after doing so an ambulance truck soon arrived, paramedics hopped out of the truck and began to place Bakugou on a gurnee, after doing so they then loaded him in the back of the truck where they then begin heading to the nearest hospital, a few minutes later they arrived at the hospital and began taking Bakugou out of the truck and inside the building, as they were wheeling him away to a room, one of the nurses managed to get his wallet and search inside where they then found his UA ID, looking at it they discover that his house number is on the back so they go ahead and call the number, after a few short minutes Bakugou's mom answer the phone.

~Mitsuki~

"Hello, Bakugou residence."

~Nurse~

"Hello ma'am, are you the mother of Katsuki Bakugou?"

~Mitsuki~

"Yes I am, is there something wrong?"

~Nurse~

"Well your son was found injured and was taken to the hospital immediately."

~Mitsuki~

"Oh my gosh is he okay!?"

~Nurse~

"I can't say at the moment but he was taking to a room just a few moments ago."

~Mitsuki~

"All right then, I'll head there right away"

With that said the nurse told Mitsuki the name and address of the hospital, after doing so she hung up the phone and began heading over to her car with her husband, an hour and a half later they arrived at the hospital and rushed inside where they then went over to the front desk and asked for Katsuki Bakugou, doing so they were immediately told his room number, after that they rushed through the hospital until eventually arriving outside of his room, as they then stepped inside they saw there son laying on a hospital bed, seeing that Mitsuki goes over to the bed and grab hold of his hand and she then begins tearing up, not only for his son being in the hospital but for being all right, eventually some hours past and Bakugou woke up and saw his parents who then began to show joy that to see him awake, but as they were acting that way he thought as an annoyance, and right when he was about to tell them to stop acting that way, the door to his room opens, making the entire Bakugou family look over to the door to see Present Mic and Aizawa stepping into the room, seeing those two, Bakugou was surprised since he hasn't seen those two in a very long time.

~Present Mic~

"Hello there Mr and Mrs. Bakugou, we are Katsuki's teachers."

~Mitsuki~

"His teachers?"

~Present Mic~

"That's right, we heard what happened and rushed over here as quickly as we can."

Hearing that, both of his parents went over to Present Mic and Aizawa where they tht shook their hands and introduce themselves personally, but as they were doing so, Bakugou couldn't help but to notice that Aizawa was more quiet than usual.