We're Almost There

To gether up more money, Izuku and Toga decided to split up so they could steal more money from people that way, making this decision helped greatly since every theft of money got them ever so closer to their goal, but the more people they stole from, the more reports of theft began popping up which was one of the things Izuku feared of happening since there began to be more patrols of police officers and pro heroes, but do to Izuku's skill of hiding in plain sight and for Toga's transform quirk, they were still managing to steal money undetected but were even more careful, so as they started stealing money a bit more carefully, it began to slow down the increase of money, but they did not focus too much on that type of situation, instead they were happy enough to at least get some money then none at all, but as soon as it began to turn late and people begin leaving the streets, Izuku and Toga will leave as well and find a place to rest up for the night.

~Empty House~

In a neighborhood not too far from the city, Izuku and Toga were inside one of the empty houses, where they were in the master bedroom sitting on the bed and counting up the money that they have now.

~Izuku~

"778, 779, 780, and 781."

Saying that last number, Izuku let out a breath of relief as he then smiled.

~Izuku~

"We're almost there, just a little bit more and will be able to afford those tickets."

~Toga~

"Yay!"

As Toga says that out loud she then counts as on top of Izuku and gives him a big kiss on his right cheek, after doing so she then pulled and saw that his face was completely red which she found adorable.

~Toga~

"Hehe, you should look at your face Izuku, it's all red and cute!"

~Izuku~

"Haha, well I'm glad you think so."

As Toga was looking at him, she moved her hand over to his head where she then begin running her fingers through his green hair, as she did this, Izuku's blushed face begin to fade away as it then begin turn back into it's natural color from feeling Toga's fingers running through his hair.

~Toga~

"Ha, I'm so glad I have such a cute and loving boyfriend."

~Izuku~

"W-well I'm glad to have such a kind and caring girlfriend."

After Izuku said that, Toga leaned in and gave him a little kiss on his lips, from doing so she then rested her head on top of Izuku's chest.

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku, do you want to know the things I love about you?"

~Izuku~

"S-sure."

~Toga~

"Well it's your heart."

~Izuku~

"My heart?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, to me it just has a very nice sound that I could listen to for hour."

~Izuku~

"I-I see."

As Toga had her head against his test for at least a couple more minutes, she eventually raised her head up and look deep into Izuku's green eyes as he stared at her yellow eyes as well.

~Toga~

"Would you like to hear my heart Izuku?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah, why not."

With that said, Toga got off of Izuku and laid back onto the bed, after she did this, Izuku the nervously got on top of her and began lowering his head down to the center of your chest, but as he moved his head very slowly towards her chest, Toga eventually took matters in their own hands by grabbing hold of Izuku's head and pulling it downwards to the center of her chest, from being pulled down to her chest, Izuku's face blushed up once again, but as his ear was right up against her chest, he began to hear a familiar beating that he hasn't heard in a very long time.

~Toga~

"Do you hear it Izuku?, Do you hear my heart?"

~Izuku~

"Yes I hear it, it sounds very beautiful."

~Toga~

"You think so?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm forgot, how your heart sounded."

As Izuku remain laying on Toga's chest, he began to fall asleep to the sound of her heartbeat, Toga sees this and places her right hand can I come back on his head where she then began running her fingers in his hair once again.

~Toga~

"That it Izuku... Sleep."

~Izuku~

"To... Toga...

As Izuku then fell asleep, Toga remained awake and she continued running her fingers through Izuku's hair.

~Toga~

"My Izuku, I'm so glad that I didn't kill you that night."

~Police station~

As Aizawa and Present Mic were a bit exhausted trying to figure out where Izuku and Toga were, they eventually went to the break room to get a cup of coffee, have they done arrived they saw two other police officers sitting at a table chatting with one another, but they did not pay them any mind, so they went over to the coffee machine and began pouring themselves a cup of coffee, once they have their coffee they drink them and let out a breath of relief, so if they continue drinking coffee, Aizawa then begin to overhear the two cops talking.

~Cop 1~

"Man, I can't believe we still haven't caught those pickpocketers yet."

~Cop 2~

"Yeah same here."

~Cop 1~

"Like how many people in all of Japan have freckles and green eyes?"

Hearing those two details, Aizawa nearly choked on his coffee as he was sipping it, so he placed his coffee cup down and went over to the two police officers way then slams his hands onto the table, startling the two cops as they looked up at Aizawa who then pulled out his pen and pad and wrote down a few words which he then showed the police officers.

~Aizawa's pad~

"Tell me everything you know about these pickpocketers."

Reading that the cops understood and began telling him everything they know of the recent pickpocketers that have been happening very recently.

~To be continued~