Run

After Izuku and Toga had there breakfast, they then went to a certain part of the city, once they arrived at that certain part of the city they then split it away from one another and begin their pickpocketing, but while they were doing that they had no clue that there were Heroes who were hiding amongst the crowd of people or keeping an eye from above,

~Present Mic's car~

As Present Mic and Aizawa were sitting in the car, they kept their eyes open as they looked out to the crowd of people walking the streets.

~Present Mic~

"You see anything on your end, Eraser?"

Present Mic says that as he turns his head to look over at Aizawa who then shakes his head no while still looking out the window, from seeing that Present Mic turned his head back towards his window, but while doing so he grabbed the walkie-talkie off his dashboard where he then held it close and press down on one of the buttons.

~Present Mic~

"Hey Present Mic here, any updates on your side?"

~Hero 1~

"Sorry nothing yet."

~Hero 2~

"Yeah same here."

~Hero 3~

"I thought I saw one of them but it was just a random kid."

~Present Mic~

"(Sigh) well all right, make sure you and your teams keep your eyes open at all times."

~Hero 1~

"You got it."

~Hero 2~

"Rodger."

~Hero 3~

"Will do."

After that, Present Mic placed his walkie-talkie back on his dashboard and continued looking out to the streets from the window inside of his car.

~Present Mic~

"Where are you two?"

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, Izuku was successfully pickpocketing people who we pretend to bump into it, after a couple minutes of doing so he eventually took a break inside of an alleyway where he sat next to some trash cans hiding him from the people walking past the other way, as he sat there he began counting the money he just got, from counting the money he realized that he was only a few bucks away from reaching the goal.

~Izuku~

"Just a little bit more, and will be able to leave later tonight."

After Izuku said that, he got up and put the money back into his pocket, from doing so he then made his way out of the alleyway where he then began to blend into the crowd and continue his pickpocketing, bless you continue stealing from people left and right, he noticed a large man wearing a very nice looking suit and having a very expensive watch on his wrist, seeing that Izuku is certain that this man had lots of money, so without the man noticing Izuku nonchalantly got close to the man, where he then bumped into him, from doing so the man then look down at Izuku who then took a step back as he kept his head down.

~Man~

"Watch where you're going kid."

~Izuku~

"S-sorry."

After seeing that Izuku then proceeded to walk past the man calmly, but while he was walking away he looked down to the left pocket of his jacket and slightly pulled out a designer wallet, from looking at it he smirked knowing that he hit the jackpot, but as he was sliding the wallet back into his pocket, a hand firmly grab onto his left wrist, which then pulled his left arm up revealing the wallet in his hand.