Tell Me The Truth

During the middle of school, Uraraka was about to head to lunch with Tsuyu and the other girls, but before she can get up from her seat, a shadow loomed over her which made her look up to see Bakugou standing right in front of her desk and looking down at her with a serious look in his eyes, which made Uraraka a bit nervous since she knew how mean of a person he was.

~Uraraka~

"H-hey Bakugou, can I help you with something?"

~Bakugou~

"Your phone, let me see it."

~Uraraka~

"Uh o-okay."

Uraraka reaches inside the pocket of her jacket and pulls out her phone would she nervously hands over to Bakugou even snatches it out of her hand and flip the phone open, doing so he sees the picture of Uraraka, Izuku, and Toga grouped up together, seen that he shuts the phone and places it on to her desk and begins to walk away without saying a single word, as he did that it left Uraraka utterly confused on why Bakugou did something like that, she wanted to stand up from her desk and ask him directly while he did that, but before she could she felt a hand grab on to her left shoulder, so she turned to her left and saw Tsuyu.

~Tsuyu~

"Hey are you okay Ochako?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I'm fine."

~Tsuyu~

"Good, so what did he want?"

~Uraraka~

"He just wanted to look at my phone I guess, but I wonder why?, He just looked at the screen of my phone and placed it on my desk afterwards."

~Tsuyu~

"Hmm that's strange, especially knowing that Bakugou did."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah it is, but I don't think I'll get an answer of why he did that."

Uraraka says that as she looks over towards the door to see Bakugou stepping out of the classroom.

~Tsuyu~

"Well then I guess there's no point of wondering about it, so come on let's go get lunch."

~Uraraka~

"You're right, let's go."

So with that said, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and the other girls then begin to leave the classrooms to head over to the cafeteria.

~End of school~

Once the end of school came, Uraraka and the rest of the girls begin to leave the campus, but as they were walking one by one went to a different direction to at home, eventually Uraraka was then on her own, eventually she arrived at the train station, but the train that she takes to head back home hasn't arrived yet, so she went over to a bench and sat down to wait for a train to arrive, but while Uraraka waited she saw Bakugou sitting on a bench a few feet away from the bank she was sitting on, she was a bit surprised that she didn't notice him sitting there earlier on, but she bet it was the same for him as well since he didn't take knowledge of her presents being there as well, so as she sat there looking over at Bakugou, she couldn't help but to think about what happened in class, so with curiosity she got up from the bench and began walking over to Bakugou to ask him about what he did back in class, once she stood right next to the bench he was sitting on, she was beginning to have second thoughts of asking him, due to thinking that he might tell her to go away or piss off in a rude manner that he usually talks to people with, but her curiosity was growing in each second, so she took a deep breath and deadly tapped is right shoulder.

~Uraraka~

"Uh Bakugou."

Saying his name, he then began to turn his head over towards Uraraka who nervously smiled at him.

~Bakugou~

"Oh it's you, what do you want?"

~Uraraka~

"Oh well I wanted to ask you about what you did in class?"

~Bakugou~

"What are you talking about?"

~Uraraka~

"You know when you ask for my phone."

~Bakugou~

"Oh that, what about?"

~Uraraka~

"Well I was kind of curious why you did that, so if you don't mind I'd like to hear the reason."

Asking that, Uraraka just looked at Bakugou with her nervous smile, waiting for his answer.

~Bakugou~

"All right, the reason why I asked for your phone was because I want to check the time and that's all."

~Uraraka~

"Oh I see."

Hearing his answer, Uraraka had a feeling that wasn't the real reason why he did that.

~Uraraka~

"But are you sure that's all you wanted to do?"

~Bakugou~

"Yes I am, now leave me alone."

With that said, Uraraka was willing to walk away but her curiosity was still getting the best of her, so she persisted.

~Uraraka~

"Are you really sure about that?, Because I have a feeling that you're not telling the whole truth."

~Bakugou~

"Are you calling me a liar?"

Bakugou says that with an aggressive tone which immediately raises up the danger flags inside of Uraraka.

~Uraraka~

"N-no I'm not, it's just that you're telling me something that's the opposite of the truth... Wait a minute, I am calling you a liar."

~Bakugou~

"Why you..."

Bakugou gets up from the bench and takes his hands out of his pockets which which begins to spark up in little explosions, seeing that Uraraka tried to calm the situation.

~Uraraka~

"Whoa now Bakugou, just calm down and let me explain."

~Bakugou~

"Explain what, that you're calling me a liar!?, Or that you're annoying me with your stupid questions about your phone!?"

~Uraraka~

"Well I... Uhh..."

Bakugou then begin to approach Uraraka who is beginning to back away slowly, seeing how angry she made him, she was still willing to know the truth.

~Uraraka~

"I just wanted to know why you looked at my phone!?"

With her saying that, Bakugou finally blurted out the truth.

~Bakugou~

"BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HOW THAT DAMN NERD DEKU WAS DOING!"

Finally hearing the truth, Uraraka looked at Bakugou I wondered why he said Deku.

~Uraraka~

"Uhh who's Deku?"

Asking that question, Bakugou finally realized what he just said, which made him calm down but also speechless, and before Uraraka could ask him again about the name he just said, the train soon arrived which Bakugou did not waste any time money into, Uraraka wanted to follow after him but the train doors closed before she could, and so the train then left with Bakugou on it, which left Uraraka wondering why he said that name.

~Uraraka~

"Deku..."

~To be continued~