I Love You

Weeks has passed since Izuku's sudden disappearance, Heroes and police officers search throughout the city he could be in but there was no sighting of him at all, Aizawa and Present Mic couldn't believe that the person they searched for months and successfully captured, got away from them again, news about this spreaded quickly around Japan's cities to see if people will spot Izuku, but sadly there was no report of a sighting, and soon enough the public began to ignore the search for Izuku and continue with their normal lives, but others ignored it Aizawa and Present Mic continue their search even though they were in a dead end, and those who knew Izuku personally thought of him time to time and wonder where he could be and how he's doing.

~Midoriya household~

In the household of the Midoriya's, Inko was packing up some boxes to move to America where her husband is, but while she was packing she then heard the doorbell, hearing that she stopped what she was doing to head over to the door, once she reached the front she proceeded to open it and from doing she then sees a mailman standing in front of her.

~Mailman~

"Hello, are Mrs. Midoriya?"

~Inko~

"Yes I am."

~Mailman~

"Well this is for you."

The mailman then hands over a sealed letter over to Inko, after that the mailman then leaves, letting Inko shut the door and proceed to head back to the living room but while doing so she began opening the sealed letter, as soon as she turned it open she pulled out the letter inside and begin reading it.

~Izuku's letter~

"Hey mom, it's Izuku, I'm sorry for everything that I might have put you through and for making you worry so much, I am really really sorry for lying to you and if you don't want to accept my apology then I understand, but just know you don't have to worry about me anymore, I'm with someone really I love and I'm happier than ever now, but I'm sad but I won't be able to see you for some time, but maybe one day we could see each other again and have a talk, so until then I love you and I hope you live happily."

From reading that letter, Inko couldn't help but to hold the letter tightly against her chest as she then smiled and shed a single tear.

~Inko~

"Izuku, my baby, I hope you live a happy life too especially with that person you love so much."

But while she was still holding the letter the envelope she had suddenly felt to the ground, and from doing so a picture slipped out which was Izuku and Toga with each other's arms around their shoulder and a beautiful hill covered view behind them.

~Uraraka's apartment~

After returning from school, Uraraka picked up her mail and began heading up to her apartment floor, once there she entered her apartment and begin going through her mail which was mostly junk mail, but she was going through it, there was a sealed letter with her name on it, seen that she proceeded to tear it open and pull out the letter from inside which she began reading.

~Uraraka~

"Hey there Uraraka, it's Izuku Midoriya, if you're reading this then I'm really happy that you are and I'm sorry how everything turned out in the end between us, I really do still see you as a good friend of mine and I really hope someday you might forgive me and Toga, and if you can't we understand we just wanted to tell you, thank you for being a very close friend to the both of us, and we hope that you continue living a great life. P.S. can you tell Bakugou I'm sorry too."

Reading that letter Uraraka places it down onto the table and smirks as she then takes her phone down and flips it open, doing so she sees the picture of her, Izuku, and Toga.

~Uraraka~

"The two of you my be criminals, butts I can still see the both of you as my friends."

As she said that she closes your phone and also places the envelope onto the table and proceeds to walk away, but while doing so she did not see the picture of slide out from the envelope, this picture was Izuku and Toga waving at the camera with a sunset behind them.

~On a bus~

On an open road was a single bus, inside there was no one in the front seats but in the very back was Izuku and Toga, while sitting together Toga was resting her head on Izuku's shoulder as she slept, and Izuku sat there peacefully looking out the window to see the open ocean come to view, from looking at the ocean he then turns back to Toga waiting moves his left hand over to her and brushes the hair out of her face, doing so he continues looking at her sleeping face which make some smile.

~Izuku's narrating~

"I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm a run away criminal, who will always be on the run for the rest of his life, but I won't be alone in this one because the one person who makes me happy is with me right now, and that Himiko Toga."

As the bus then stops, Izuku wakes Toga up, after doing so they grab their bags and get off the bus, afterwards the two then proceed to walk down a dirt path, shortly after walking through the path they soon arrived at a secluded beach, seeing it Toga goes ahead and takes off her and proceeds to kick off his shoes has she been grants hold up Izuku's hand where she then begin pulling him towards the shore, well being pulled he also begins to remove his bag and take off his shoes, after doing so he grabs onto her hand and proceeds to run with her towards the shore, once they reached it they begin splashing around until eventually they started splashing me each other, doing this Izuku soon stopped Toga by reaching down and wrapping his arms around her waist where he then spun her around until eventually stopping, from doing so the two look at one another and smile.

~Toga~

"I love you, Izuku Midoriya."

~Izuku~

I love you too, Himiko Toga."

Saying that to one another they seal their love with a kiss.

~The End~