Now I Remember

As the next day rolled around Uraraka came to school a bit tired due to the search and having to finish up her homework late at night, so as she sat her desk she put her head down to try to get a few minutes of sleep before class starts, all right when Uraraka was about to try to go to sleep, she then felt someone tap on to her shoulder, feeling this she raised her head up and saw Tsuyu standing right in front of her desk.

~Uraraka~

"Oh good morning Tsu."

~Tsuyu~

"Good morning Ochako."

As Tsuyu looked at Uraraka, she could clearly tell that she must be exhausted.

~Tsuyu~

"Uh are you feeling okey?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a bit tired that's all, nothing for you to worry about."

~Tsuyu~

"I don't know, you look more than tired, have you been sleeping well?(Ribbit)"

~Uraraka~

"Y-yeah, I just had a long night yesterday."

~Tsuyu~

"Well if you're exhausted and I suggest you should go to the nurse's office?"

~Uraraka~

"I appreciate your concern Tsu, but I'll be fine."

Hearing Uraraka say that, Tsuyu was still a bit worried about her, but knowing she couldn't convince her if she tried even harder, she decided to leave her be for now.

~Tsuyu~

"Well if you say so."

With that said, Tsuyu went back to her desk and took her seat, one seated she looked over her shoulder and back at Uraraka who already had her head down trying to sleep, minutes later all the other students of class 1A were seated at their desk and Midnight stepped into the class and began her teaching, but during class Tsuyu would look over her shoulder to look at Uraraka who still had her head down, but while she was looking over at Uraraka, she quickly noticed Midnight walking over to her, seeing this Tsuyu had a choice to make, either stay seated and let Uraraka get in trouble for sleeping in class, or to go over to her and handle the situation herself, with those options, Tsuyu already knew what the right option was, so as Midnights was already standing next to Uraraka's desk, she opened her mouth to say something but will soon cut off once Tsuyu got in front of he.

~Tsuyu~

"I'm sorry Miss. Midnight could you please not wake her?(Ribbit)"

As Tsuyu said that very quietly, Midnight understood clearly, so she leaned towards Tsuyu to say something.

~Midnight~

"All right, I won't wake her, but I suggest she should go to the nurse's office to sleep more comfortably."

~Tsuyu~

"All right then."

From hearing that, Midnight went over to the class president who was Tenya Iida.

~Midnight~

"Iida, make sure you watch all the class while I'm gone."

~Iida~

"Yes ma'am."

Tsuyu hears Midnight says that as she then goes over to Uraraka and begins gently taking her out of her seat and in her arms where she carried her, now carrying her she turned towards Tsuyu.

~Midnight~

"Let's go."

~Tsuyu~

"R-right."

With that they then left the classroom, a few minutes later they arrived at the nurse's office where they were greeted by the kind find hero Recovery Girl.

~Recovery Girl~

"Hello you there, what seems to be the problem."

~Midnight~

"Well the student in my arms it's just here to rest up."

~Recovery Girl~

"Ah I see, well you can just set her down on one of the beds."

~Midnight~

"Will do."

So Midnight and Tsuyu go over to the bed where Midnight then places Uraraka down, after doing so she turned towards Tsuyu who then look back at her.

~Midnight~

"Well since Uraraka is here now, I suggest we should go back to class."

~Tsuyu~

"Okay and thank you."

~Midnight~

"Don't mention it, now let's get going."

With that said the two of them begin walking towards the door, but right when Midnight was about to slide the door open, Recovery Girl doing a post them.

~Recovery Girl~

"Hold on you two, I need one of you to stay here to watch over her, since I have something very important to do."

~Midnight~

"Oh I see, but I have a class to teach at the moment."

~Tsuyu~

"Then I'll stay."

Hearing that, Midnight looked over at Tsuyu.

~Midnight~

"Are you sure?, You still have some work to do back in class."

~Tsuyu~

"I know but I did want my friend to sleep so it's only fair if I'm the one to watch over her."

~Midnight~

"Well if that's what you want then I'll allow it."

~Tsuyu~

"Thank you Miss. Midnight.(ribbit)"

So with that, Midnight and Recovery Girl stepped out of the room, so Tsuyu then went over to Uraraka and pulled up a chair where she's then sat next to you Uraraka's bed side, while sitting there she suddenly begin to hear a vibrating sound, so she shortly looks around until finally realizing the vibrating sound is coming from the pocket of Uraraka's jacket, which Tsuyu decided to reach into her pocket and pull out her phone so it wouldn't disturb her sleeping, she noticed that there is a picture of an envelope on the small screen of her flip phone which representing the message, so she opens Uraraka's phone and immediately she sees two things that catches her eye, one is the picture of an envelope that is on the right top side corner of the screen, and the second thing was the biggest thing that she noticed and it was the picture of Uraraka, Toga, and Izuku who she finally realized where she seen him from and even remembered what his name was.

~Tsuyu~

"Now I remember him, this is Izuku Midoriya, I must have forgotten that Ochako showed me this picture a while back."

Looking at the picture she also noticed Toga and remembers her as well.

~Tsuyu~

"Oh and this right here is Himiko Toga, another friend of Ochako's."

As she continued looking at the picture, she began wondering whatever happened to these two since Uraraka hasn't talked about them since she showed her this picture, but while Tsuyu was thinking this, she then heard Uraraka groan in her sleep, which made Tsuyu stop looking on Uraraka phone and place it on the counter next to bed, after doing so she smiled at Uraraka who she thinks will be happy to hear that she met Izuku yesterday night.

~To be continued~