I Made Some New Friends

Once Monday morning came, Uraraka got up from bed and began getting ready for school, as soon as she finished putting on her uniform she grabbed her phone from her bedside counter and stepped out of her room where she then entered the kitchen and made herself some toast with a bit of jam on top, after having her breakfast she grabbed her pink backpack and went over to the front door where she then put on her shoes and stepped out of her apartment afterwards while locking the door behind her, she then made her way to the train station, while doing so she pulled out her flip phone from the pocket of her jacket to see the time, so as she opened her phone she saw the picture she took yesterday with Izuku and Toga in the amusement park, seeing it Uraraka smiles and decides to put it up as her phone's wallpaper, after doing so she then began thinking about the two of them.

~Uraraka~

"Hmm, I wonder what those two are doing?, Probably heading to school like I am?, And I bet they're together as well, I hope I see those two again real soon."

After saying that she closes her phone and puts it back into the pocket of her jacket and continues her way to the train station, a few minutes later she's soon arrived at the train station and got on the first train, after a short train ride she got off at her stop and begin making her way to UA high, once Uraraka arrived she went inside and made her way to her classroom where so all of her classmates being lively as usual, she went over to her desk and sat down, right away her fellow classmate and Friends Tsuyu Asui came up to her.

~Tsuyu~

"Good morning Ochako. (Ribbit)"

~Uraraka~

"Oh good morning Tsu, how are you doing today?"

~Tsuyu~

"I'm doing good, so how was your weekend?"

~Uraraka~

"It was pretty fun, I got to go to the amusement park yesterday."

~Tsuyu~

"Oh, did you go there with some old friends of yours?"

~Uraraka~

"Actually I went there with some new friends I met."

~Tsuyu~

"I see, so are these new friends of yours also students of UA?"

~Uraraka~

"No, they go to a different school, and they're really nice to be around, I bet you'll get along with them if I introduced you."

~Tsuyu~

"You think so?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I do, here let me show you a picture of them."

So Uraraka reaches into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out her phone which she then flips open and shows Tsuyu her wallpaper.

~Uraraka~

"This is them, the boy in the Middle is Izuku Midoriya..."

From saying that name, her classmate Katsuki Bakugou suddenly looks over towards her direction.

~Uraraka~

"And the girl cleaning on to his arm is Himiko Toga."

~Tsuyu~

"Well by the looks of you in this picture I can tell that you had a lot of fun with those two. (Ribbit)"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I did, but I don't know when I'll see them again since I forgot to ask them for their numbers."

~Tsuyu~

"I'm sure you'll see them again, since the look on their faces looked like they had fun with you as well."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah, I guess you're right Tsu."

Suddenly the door of the classroom slides open and the pro Hero Midnight stepped inside with a clipboard.

~Midnight~

"All right students take your seats."

With that said, all of the remaining students that were standing went over to the desks and sat down in their seats, now that everyone was seated, Midnight stood in front of the entire class and begin to take attendance, after that she began updating everyone about Aizawa absence.

~Midnight~

"I know you students have been wondering where Mr. Aizawa has gone, but I and the other staff are refrained from telling you, but we can say that he is safe and sound and will probably come back to school next month, so for now you have me as your homeroom substitute teacher, now let's start class."

Once she said that class begin, and school went on as normal.

~Alleyway~

Elsewhere in the alleyways of the city, Izuku and Toga were standing in front of a corpse of a hero who they recently killed.

~Toga~

"Well it looks like you did another good job Izuku."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I guess I did."

Hearing the tone of worry in his voice, Toga went over to Izuku and grabs his cheeks to turn his head to look at her.

~Toga~

"Look at me Izuku, you don't need to worry about anything as long as I'm here with you."

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah I know that, it's just that I've killed five people now and afraid to make that number go any higher."

~Toga~

"So you want to stop killing?"

~Izuku~

"Well, I do and I don't, because if I do stop I won't kill anymore but that also means I won't be able to protect you from the heroes who want to take you away, so I don't know whether I should stop or not."

Hearing that, Toga removed her hands from cheeks and placed her right hand on the center of his chest, from her doing this he looks at her.

~Toga~

"Izuku, I know killing people is a bit hard for you, and deep down you don't like it, but the reason you do is because of me, right?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah it is."

~Toga~

"Then that's not bad, you're just trying to protect someone that you really care about, just like how I'm doing."

Hearing her say that, Izuku looks at her as she removes her hand from his chest and embraces him in a hug.

~Toga~

"You may be the one protecting me Izuku, but remember I'm also protecting you as well."

As she held him tightly, Izuku then begin to hug her tightly as well.

~Izuku~

"Toga, I never want anyone to split us apart."

~Toga~

"Neither do I Izuku, neither do I."

~To be continued~