On The Run Together

After having that conversation with Uraraka, Izuku was still feeling upset with her as he was walking home, but deep down he knew that Uraraka was somewhat right of what she was talking about, which scared him to know that she'll find out the truth of what he and Toga did that night, as he was feeling that way he started to hear his phone dinging in his pocket, so he pulled it out and sees new messages coming in from Uraraka, he doesn't bother to look at them so instead he turns off his phone and puts it into his pocket, soon enough he was reaching his apartment complex, but right when he was about to enter the parking lot he noticed a black car which is never seen around before, seeing this he doesn't take this to consideration, so he just minds his business and proceeds to go up the steps of his apartment complex, after going up a few flight stairs he reached his floor and headed over to the door of his apartment, once you open the door and stepped inside he saw two pairs of fancy like shoes.

~Izuku's mind~

"Do we have guests?, Mom didn't say anything about people being over."

~Inko~

"Izuku, is that you sweetie!"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah Mom it's me!"

~Inko~

"Good, then could you please come to the living room!?"

~Izuku~

"Sure thing."

Izuku goes ahead and takes off his shoes at the front door and proceed to walk through the corridor until eventually open the door to the living room, doing so his mom looks back at him as she was sitting on the couch, but from looking at her, he looks across her and sees two men in suits.

~Inko~

"Come in sweetie."

~Izuku~

"A-all right."

As Izuku goes over to the couch and takes a seat next to his mom, doing so the men look at him which make him a bit nervous.

~Izuku~

"Mom, who are these men?"

~Inko~

"They're the police sweetie, they've come here to ask you some questions."

~Detective Watanabe~

"That's right, I'm detective Watanabe and this is my partner detective Yamamoto, we came here to ask you some questions."

~Izuku~

"What type of questions?"

~Detective Watanabe~

"Just simple questions, and if your mother doesn't mind, will like to ask you these questions alone."

Izuku glances over to his mom and sees her nodding her head yes.

~Inko~

"Yes I approve."

~Detective Watanabe~

"Thank you ma'am, could you win your bedroom please."

With that said, Inko got up from the couch and began to leave the room, once she was gone the detectives immediately began asking Izuku the questions.

~Detective Yamamoto~

"All right kid, you mind telling us where you were on April 9th at 6:30PM?"

~Izuku~

"I was with a group of friends at a cafe studying."

~Detective Yamamoto~

"All right then, then answer me this one question, why were you even studying if you don't even attend a high school?"