Am I A Bad Person

While Bakugou was in the hospital, Izuku and Toga were in a empty house in the bedroom together, so while Toga was sleeping in the bed, Izuku was sitting at the edge of it, thinking about his interaction with Bakugou, and his feeling of regret of beating him with that pipe.

~Izuku~

"All the people to bump into I just had to be him!"

As Izuku said that, Toga heard it and immediately woke up, doing so she looked over it the edge of the bed and saw Izuku sitting there.

~Toga~

"Izuku..."

Hearing Toga say his name, Izuku turns his head around and looks at her.

~Izuku~

"T-Toga, did I wake you."

~Toga~

"Yeah you did, but what are you still doing up?"

Not wanting to worry her, especially at this late at night, Izuku turned his head away from her and lied.

~Izuku~

"I-I was just having trouble sleeping that's all, you can go ahead and go back to sleep."

Hearing the tone of his voice, Toga can immediately guess that he is lying and know that something is wrong, so she crawls over to him, until eventually she was behind him, where she propped herself up on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, doing so she awesome placed her head against his.

~Toga~

"Come on Izuku, lying to me is not going to make your worries go away."

~Izuku~

"Sorry."

~Toga~

"It's okay, now you want to tell me what's the matter?"

Izuku was feeling a bit hesitant of telling her, but knowing that if he keeps this bottled up inside it'll eventually too much for him to handle,

~Izuku~

"It's just that I'm thinking about what happened earlier."

~Toga~

"Oh, are you talking about that little confrontation we had with that blonde guy?"

~Izuku~

"Yeah him... Kacchan."

~Toga~

"Kacchan?, Is that his name?"

~Izuku~

"Well it was a nickname I gave when we were friends back then."

~Toga~

"Oh I get it, he was an old friend of."

~Izuku~

"Yeah he was."

Hearing that Bakugou was an old friend of Izuku, Toga begins to remember those two bullies from back then how they called him the name Deku, which she definitely heard Bakugou call him for sure.

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku, by any chance, was that old friend of yours like those bullies from back then?"

~Izuku~

"Yes, he was, but for some reason he changed."

~Toga~

"Changed how?"

~Izuku~

"Well you see, him and those other guys, they constantly bullied me everyday just because I was quirkless, but one day he just stopped completely, he didn't call me names, hit me, or even used his quirk on me."