It's Over

Watching Izuku and Toga run off together was the last thing that Bakugou saw as he passed out due to losing large amounts of blood, minutes later he opened his eyes inside bright light shining above him.

~Bakugou~

"Am I dead?"

~Present Mic~

"Sorry but you're not."

Hearing that voice, Bakugou turns his head towards his left what he then sees Aizawa and Present Mic standing by his bedside.

~Bakugou~

"It's you two."

~Present Mic~

"Of course it is, so are you doing all right?"

~Bakugou~

"I'm fine but what about Uraraka?"

~Present Mic~

"She's fine, she's just resting up on another bed."

~Bakugou~

"Oh all right, but where are we?"

~Present Mic~

"You're in UA's nurses office, we brought you here because your injuries were very severe, but thanks to Recovery Girl, she patched the both of you up right away with her quirk."

~Bakugou~

"Well that's good to hear."

~Present Mic~

"Yeah it really is, so you want to tell us why the both of you were searching for Izuku Midoriya and Himiko Toga?"

As Present Mic asked that, Bakugou then turned his head away from them to not tell them anything about his search.

~Present Mic~

"Come on Bakugou, we know that you were lying to us back at the hospital, so just tell us the truth."

~Bakugou~

"I don't know what you're talking about."

~Present Mic~

"Well if that's the case..."

Saying that Present Mic took one step back as he then did a single pat on Aizawa back, which made him step closer to the bed, where he then placed his right forearm against Bakugou's neck and held him down as he then as he then placed his right thumb over his healed stab wound and applied pressure which which felt completely from the touch.

~Bakugou~

"(Aching) What the hell are you doing!"

~Present Mic~

"I didn't want to resolve to this but since you're being stubborn and not telling us important information that we need, Aizawa here is going to make you spill all that information you are hiding from us."

~Bakugou~

"By hurting your own students?"

~Present Mic~

"Yeah pretty much."

~Bakugou~

"You damn bastards, I'm not going to say a thing to you?"

~Present Mic~

"Oh really?, Aizawa."

Aizawa then applied even more pressure on Bakugou's healed wound with his thumb which makes him scream out, Aizawa hold his thumb there for at least a couple minutes until eventually stopping.

~Bakugou~

"What the hell?... I thought I was healed?"

~Present Mic~