Just The Two Of Us Today

As it was a bright Saturday afternoon, Ochako Uraraka was walking out of a convenience store holding a single bag in a right hand, she then proceeded to walk through the sidewalk to head back to our apartment, while doing so she she was beginning to walk past a bakery shop but suddenly stopped to look through its window to see all the baked goods.

~Uraraka~

"Wow, those cakes look delicious."

Uraraka stood there staring at the cakes from behind the window and couldn't help but to drool, so she quickly made a decision and wiped off the drawer from the left side of her lips.

~Uraraka~

"All right I'll get one slice for dessert, but first I need to check how much money I have left."

So she reaches into her back pocket and pulls out her small wallet which you then opens and looks inside, doing this she is saddened to see that she doesn't have enough money, not even for the strawberry on top of the cake.

~Uraraka~

"(Sigh) maybe next time."

With that said Uraraka puts her wallet in her back pocket again and was about to walk away from the bakery, but before she could turn away from the window, she heard a familiar coming from her right.

~Toga~

"Wow, all those cakes look delicious."

Uraraka looks towards her right and sees the girl who hugged Izuku in the park that one day.

~Uraraka~

"It's you."

Toga turns her head towards Uraraka and smiles at her as she then turned her body to face her.

~Toga~

"Hi there, you're Ochako Uraraka right?"

~Uraraka~

"Yes I am, and your... Uh I'm sorry I didn't get your name the last time we met."

~Toga~

"I'm Himiko, Himiko Toga, but you can just call me Toga if you want."

~Uraraka~

"Oh all right, Well it's nice to meet you Toga."

~Toga~

"Yeah likewise, so are you planning to get something sweet here."

~Uraraka~

"I was but I don't have enough money."

~Toga~

"Oh, then how about I buy you something."

~Uraraka~

"What?, You really buy me something?"

~Toga~

"Of course, and plus I came here to get some sweets too."

When Toga said that, Uraraka guest that she must have come here to get something for herself and Izuku.

~Uraraka~

"Okay then, thank you."

~Toga~

"Hehe, no worries."

So with that said they both put inside the bakery, once inside they went up to the glass display case where a men then asked what they would like, Toga went ahead and asked for three red velvet cupcakes and for Uraraka, she asked for a single piece of the strawberry shortcake, with that said the man went ahead and begin packing the cupcakes and cake in separate boxes, once he finished he handed the boxes over to them, after that Toga reached into the pocket of her sweater and pulled out a fancy leather wallet, which Uraraka immediately noticed at first sight and can tell that wallet must cost more than these cakes, but doesn't say anything about it, so Toga reaches inside the wallet and pulls out some money which she then uses to pay the man, afterwards they stepped out of the bakery with the boxes of they're baked goods.