Some Thing Nice

As the morning came, Izuku begin opening his eyes while sitting up on the bed, doing so he he rubbed his eyes and stretched as he let out a yawn, after doing so he was about to get off the bed but he felt something holding on to a bottom part of his shirt, feeling this he lived down and saw a hand holding on to his shirt, seeing this he likes to his right side and sees that it's Toga holding off to him, seeing this he will usually get embarrassed but Since he's been sleeping in the same bed with her, he's gotten used to it, so he smiled at her and gently begin removing her hand from his shirt, and placed it next to her, doing so he then got off the bed and made his way over to the bathroom are you then used the toilet and cling to himself up afterwards, after brushing his teeth with a toothbrush that is provided in the bathroom he then splashed his face with warm water, doing this he then grabbed a small towel off the hanger from a wall, as he was drying his face he looked in the mirror, looking at his own reflection, Izuku then let out a sigh as he then placed the towel down on the sink, but from doing so he continued looking into the mirror until he suddenly saw Toga's wallet on the counter behind him that was reflecting off the mirror, so he turns around and goes over to the wallet where he then grabs it and opens it, doing so he doesn't see any thing inside the little pockets of the wallet from opening it, so he looks inside the larger pocket to sees a few Yen which has to be the last of their money, seeing the money Izuku decide to do something nice for Toga, so he takes the money out the wallet and places it into his pocket, afterwards he stepped out the restroom and went over to grab his hoodie and mask which he then put on, as Izuku then put on his shoes, he then went over to a counter that that had pen and paper which she then wrote something down for Toga, after doing so he then folded up the paper and left it there with Toga's name on top of it, as he went over the door he then put his hoodie over his head and open the door to stepped out into the hallway, but I was shutting the door he said three little words into the room.

~Izuku~

"I'll be back."

That said you shut the door behind you and went over to the elevator which he then entered inside and began heading down, reaching the bottom floor he then stepped out and walked out of the front doors of the hotel, stepping out into the street he doesn't see anyone around the hotels at this time, so as then made his way out of the red light district, he then reached the public streets which were already filled with people walking the streets, seeing this he looked around and didn't see a single hero so he walked into the crowd and began blending in, while walking through the crowd Izuku made sure that his face was concealed with the mask and hoodie, but he carefully listened to the people around him to hear if his identity has been revealed to the public, luckily he didn't hear a single thing about him, but just in case he kept ear open in case he's here something, but while doing so even begin to think about his mom.

~Izuku's mind~

"Hmm, I wonder what mom is doing right now?, I bet she's probably worried on where I am, I wish I can see her."

Thinking about his mom, Izuku couldn't help but to feel worried about her and how she must be feeling since that day he left.

~Izuku's mind~

"I think I should probably write her a letter, just to tell her I'm all right."

As he said this in his head, Izuku soon smelled a pleasant scent, so as he turned his attention towards the direction of the pleasant smell, he saw a stand that some people were in line for, seeing this he decided to go over to the stand, once reaching the stand he saw that in old man was selling freshly baked croquettes, seeing this he also noticed the prices of them were quite cheap, so he decided to get in line, after a few minutes of waiting Izuku eventually reached the front of the line and purchased a bag filled of croquettes which was quite a reasonable price, afterwards Izuku begin heading back to the hotel with the bag of croquettes in hand, but on his way there Izuku kept smelling freshly baked croquettes lingering from inside the back, due to this his hunger got the better of him and he ended up removing his mask and reaching inside the back inside the bag and grabbing one of the wrapped croquettes, after unwrapping it he gently blew on it as he then bit into the crunchy crust and begin eating the tasty croquette, but while he was too focused on enjoying the croquet he suddenly bumped into someone, making him drop the Croquettes in his hand.