Our Investigation

After a couple minutes it didn't take long for the heroes in the area to notice that one of the heroes in their group has now reported back, so they search for him throughout the city until eventually they found his corpse in the alleyways, after finding it they immediately reported his body, which paramedics, police officers, and some Heroes heard about and began making their way to their location, during their arrival they closed off the area to the public so they wouldn't see what was happening, so once the streets and sidewalks were completely empty, some Heroes and detectives went into the alleyways and began searching for clues, during their search the Pro Hero Present Mic stepped into the crime scene and begin searching for clues as well, while searching he didn't see any clues left behind by the murderer, so he went over to the corpse and began analyzing it without laying a finger upon it, as in carefully looked he noticed that his throat has been slit open, and noticed that there is a pool of blood which has dried up under his stomach.

~Present Mic's. Mind~

"I'm guessing that he must have died by having his throat slit open, the seeing that there is some dry blood under his stomach, I'm guessing he must have been stabbed before he got his throat slip."

As he analyzed further on he noticed that the hero was missing one of his discs which was one of his main support items, looking around he soon discovers it just a few feet away from him, so he goes over to the disc and squats down as a looks at it, doing so he spots a bit of blood on one side of the rim.

~Present Mic's mind~

"It looks like he must have injured his attacker, and with that we can analyze the blood to see who might have attacked him."

After saying that in his head he then felt a hand tapped on to his left shoulder, so he looked up towards his left and saw one of the detectives, seeing the detective, Present Mic stands right back up and faces the detective.

~Present Mic~

"What's up Detective?"

~Detective~

"Sorry to disturb you but I just got a radio call saying that you have a buddy here waiting in front of the alleyway."

~Present Mic~

"A buddy?"

~Detective~

"Yeah he goes by the name Eraserhead."

Hearing that, Present Mic let out a side as he then began to walk away and pat the detective on the back.

~Present Mic~

"Thanks for telling me this."

~Detective~

"You're welcome."

Present Mic then begin leave the crime scene and walk through the alleyways until eventually he walked back out to the streets, looking around the area he quickly spots Aizawa leaning against the hood of Present Mic's car, so as he made his way over to him, Aizawa heard him coming and looked over at him.

~Present Mic~

"Hey Eraser, what are you doing here?"

Hearing that, Aizawa pulled up a pen and pad which he then began writing in, after you finished he showed Present Mic what he wrote down.

~Aizawa Note~

"Isn't it obvious?, I came here for the investigation."

~Present Mic~

"(Sigh) I had a feeling that was the reason why you were here, listen here Eraser, I told you that I'll be the one taking charge of your investigation due to your injury."

Aizawa flipped through the next piece of paper on his notepad and begin writing, afterwards he then showed Present Mic what he wrote down.

~Aizawa Note~

"Yeah I know that, but I also know that you need me here, since this is usually my line of work after all, and as long as I can see, hear, walk, touch, and all that other stuff that I'm still useful."

~Present Mic~

"Yeah you are still useful, but I still think you should head back to UA, your students must be missing you after all."

Hearing that Aizawa clips to another piece of paper and and begins writing down what he wants to say, doing so he then shows Present Mic once more.

~Aizawa's Note~

"They're fine without me, plus they have way more teachers to teach them, so I'm not going anywhere until I'm allowed back into my own investigation."

Reading all of that, present Mike sees that he still stubborn as always even without talking.

~Present Mic~

"(Sigh) fin, but just know it's not your investigation, it's our investigation."

Hearing present Mic say that, Aizawa not in his head in approval.

~Presen Mic~

"Great I'm glad you agree, now come on I'll show you to the crime scene."

With that said the two then began heading into the alleyways.

~UA high~

At UA high, class has already ended which had all the students begin to leave campus, amongst those students who are leaving where Uraraka and Bakugou, who is stepping out of the front gate of UA and talking about their own little investigation about Izuku.

~Bakugou~

"So how's your part of the search going?"

~Uraraka~

"Not so good, I tried looking for payment change actions under the Midoriya name online but I can't find a single thing.

~Bakugou~

"Hmm, then I'm guessing he's probably using cash to get around."

~Uraraka~

"If that's the case, what do you think he's getting the money?"

~Bakugou~

"He could be working some sort of job at a convenience store or something, but I have my doubts about that, so I guess he could be either begging on the streets or..."

~Uraraka~

"Or what?"

~Bakugou~

"Stealing."

~Uraraka~

"Do you really think he'll do something like that."

~Bakugou~

"Hell no, but if I was in his shoes I would do that."

~Uraraka~

"Then if he is stealing money wouldn't that be reported?"

~Bakugou~

"Hmm, you could be right about that, I want you to go on that website you told me and look up some thefts of money."

~Uraraka~

"All right I'll get on that once I go to the library, but what are you going to do?"

~Bakugou~

"Same thing I've been doing since we started, I'm going now searching for him."

~Uraraka~

"Well all right, but make sure to contact me once you find him, I'm worried about him."

~Bakugou~

"You're not the only one."

With that said Bakugou begin walking towards the direction of the train station, as he was walking away Uraraka just looked at him and knew that he was also worried about Izuku.

~How to be continued~