Chapter 4: One Kiss Is All It Takes

It's the day

It's the day.

As I walk down the hallway of the school, I felt a little bit confident. From being a small 4'9 student to over 4'10. Just a bit more and I can reach 5 foot tall!

I'm feeling proud for Suhyeon, or rather, myself.

A smile plastered in my lips for the first time caught the attention of the students who used to see me as a timid girl who always gets drag into "end school violence" quotes.

"Why does Suhyeon have that look on her face?"

"Seems like she's in a good mood."

Ofcourse I am. I skipped across the hallway and decided not to listen to them anymore. They'll just realize I got taller, talk about it for a bit, and that's it.

My next reward for the next quest is to have clear vision. I need to do it as soon as possible so I can get this eyeglasses off. I have no grudge with glasses, but I don't feel comfortable wearing them.

Besides, that's what will happen next. It will give me more advantages and benefits if my vision improves.

As soon as the quest window appeared while generating the tutorial quest, I suddenly bumped into someone while I was preoccupied walking straight with no sense of direction.

"Ow! The f—"

I almost cursed, but soon clamped my mouth shut. I almost forgot that Suhyeon bumped into Chaerin in this chapter!

I didn't even bother getting excited about the gold and silver card rewards. I was just able to sigh in relief that despite my eagerness to be quick, I still ended up bumping into her. Of all people! Such luck.

Imagine if it was someone else, would I have to kiss them instead of her?

Oh hell naw! That's gonna be complicated.

"Watch where you're going!" She snapped, glaring at me, while the system announced literally on top of her face that I should kiss her to get my rewards. See? My retentive memory guessed it right!

Now, my brain immediately processed the situation with a question.

Should I go and get some strawberry milk now?

I'd rather work smart, not hard. Instead of asking her if she ever kissed someone like Suhyeon did and get beat up by Changdong, I'll just sip into the straw and let her sip into it too!

"Bitch. Do you have a death wish?"

I shook my head upon hearing her words, making me snap out of my momentary trance. "I should beat your ass." As soon as she raised her hand, my shoulder blades shook, a memory suddenly made its way to my vision.

Wait..

Her figure suddenly vanished infront of me as it got replaced by someone with bigger stature. He was shaded in black as the hallway around me turned into a blur.