Chapter 32: You Have a Problem With Me?

"Goodness

"Goodness. Suhyeon." Infront of us stood Daeseong with his trademark red shirt. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"You're—?!" I guess the two guys I'm with are startled with the enemy's sudden presence. "D-Daeseong Hwang?! What's that bastard doing here?!"

Hyeondong sweat-dropped, while Kuja tried to play it cool by pushing up his glasses.

"Suhyeon Kim. Thanks to you, I've become the laughingstock of East Gangbuk." The fatass chose to tell us the side of his story as if he'll get pity points. "So I'm here to redeem my reputation."

Hyeondong looked at me in surprise. "Suhyeon, you were right about him!"

I shrugged. "I'm always right." Turning back to Daeseong, I gave him a sarcastic smile. "By the way, you're welcome. You'll be evolved into a clown after this."

"Cocky bitch." He may look smug as well, but the gritting teeth tells me I managed to annoy the shit out of him.

"What should we do, Suhyeon? Looks like he's here for a fight! We can hold him off here—"

I cut his words off. "No." Without looking back at them, I gave them an order as I focused on Daeseong. "You two go ahead to Gangbuk Girls' High."

Hyeondong tried to object. "But Suhyeon—!"

"Pretty girls are in trouble."

"Fair point! Be careful, Suhyeon!"

Haha, and they really went on. I suppose it's for the better so Soha and her friends won't get harassed further. The earlier they're there to interfere, the better.

Now I have to handle Daeseong who looks down on me as if I'm a piece of shit. "Are you shitting me right now? You won't be able to beat me all by yourself."

If it were the past me, then yes, I won't be able to beat him at all.

"You might have gotten the jump on me last time since I was caught off guard when Hajun Gu showed up..." Lol what a lame excuse. "...but you must've realized that day the difference in ability between you and me."

I patiently waited for him to finish his speech. That's the least I can do for him.

"Or are you waiting for Hajun Gu to save you like he did last time?"

"Nah, Hajun's not coming." I finally got the chance to talk. Before he can ask, I went on to my next line as I tilted my head on the side, stretching my intertwined hands' fingers. "I can beat you now on my own."

"Let's see about that!" He chose to move first and take action, his fist about to land on me if I didn't dodge. I changed my stance and went for a strike.

With just a few attack cards and critical hits here and there, Daeseong fell down and laid flat on the ground. His eyes couldn't focus on me at all, he just stared into nothing as if he's in denial or something.