Chapter 60: I Want To Be Protected!

It didn't even take long for the fight to begin

It didn't even take long for the fight to begin. Haru didn't hesitate to kick the guy who attempted to grab Soha. "Step back!"

Landing on the ground, other guys tried to swarm and attack him at the same time.

"Fuck! Kill the hottie!"

"We don't need to just focus on that one hottie!"

"Go after the other hotties too! We don't want them to feel left out!"

There's a lot of them, even Haru originally thought of that in the webtoon. Fighting and protecting not just two, but three of us now, is not easy to do.

"Get out of the way!" He yelled at another guy who tried to go for Dahyeon this time. Haru then made sure to move her away by holding her by the shoulders.

"Ack!" Dahyeon can only close her eyes, unable to do anything but let herself be protected.

Before he can take a break, another guy went for Soha again.

"This way!"

"Eek!" Soha can only squeal in fear while Haru's barely able to deal with a lot of Southern thugs.

While here's me, just smiling at the sight with my arms crossed. "I'm here too, why not hit me?" Am I fucking invisible or what? I feel left out.

I want to be protected by Haru, too!

"Watch your back!"

Haru managed to dodge an incoming attack from behind by bending down, before striking the latter back with a punch aimed at the chin.

He frowned with his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "You're gross!"

"Are you sure?"

I glanced at the other side where two of the high ranking executives of the South are chatting with each others.

"Positive. I remember the pretty ones." Jingu Oh stood with both hands hidden in his pants' pockets.

Meanwhile, Changgyu Min casually sat down with his eyes fixated on whatever he's staring at the phone for. "That's Haru Seong of West Gangbuk High. She came to the Gangbuk conference."

As expected, it's a phone call, so Manggyu picks it up. "It's me."

I'm too far away, so I can't hear what the caller is telling him. But I already read this part in the webtoon anyway, so I'm not clearly left behind.

"Some bastard called Haru Seong showed up and complicated things. Apparently Haru and Dahyeon are friends." Changgyu spoke again as a response to their advisor's question.

Speaking of Haru Seong, he's here busy fighting for our lives. If he falls down, the girls will be in trouble. Well, they would be, if he doesn't awaken and I'm not here.