Chapter 34: Do I Look Like a Boy to You?!

Long story short, I chose Kuja to benefit from the level up cards I just got

Long story short, I chose Kuja to benefit from the level up cards I just got. I'm still going to follow along the plot, and assuming the several events ahead, it seems to be the best choice.

I'm not sure what happened when I clicked on him, since the webtoon panel doesn't apply to my situation right now. I just stood outside the restroom, waiting for Kuja and Hyeondong to go out.

"Sorry for the wait, Suhyeon."

"Meh, it's fine." I waved off their concern as I focused on the question I want to ask. "Anyways, Hyeondong. Since our oplan assert dominance is a success, I've officially established my position within West Gangbuk."

He nodded respectfully, one arm have a towel hanging on it. "Indeed, Suhyeon."

"Well, I have a question."

"What is it?"

I gulped. I'm not sure if he'll respond the same way as he did in the webtoon. But who knows? Maybe there's more rumors now.

"The top dog of North Gangbuk. What is he like?" I asked curiously. "He didn't show up at the last Gangbuk Conference. Jaeha and Seok also have the vibes that tells me they want to beat him up badly, so I'm a little bit curious."

I waited because of his intense pause, assuming that maybe there will be a shocking response. "There really isn't any information available."

...nevermind what I just said.

"You don't have any?"

"Usually, the leader of a particular region tends to have a colorful past befitting of their station." Hyeondong explained seriously. "But no one knows a thing about that guy's past. I only know that he is rumored to be extraordinarily strong."

I squinted my eyes, sensing something like foul play. "That sounds like total bullshit. It makes me suspicious of him."

"Huh? But the rumors about you are like that too."

I frowned. "And who's fault is it?"

The latter only smiled shyly. "Me?"

"Fuck off." Turning to Kuja, I pulled him with me by the arm. "We're heading back now. Classes are about to start again."

Hyeondong bowed down as usual. "Of course! Thank you for your time!"

"I'm too worked up, Suhyeon." Kuja said out of the blue. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight."

I just smiled at him to prevent a scowl. "Kuja, don't say shit like that. People might misunderstand."

Several moments later...

I'm surprised why Hyeondong called out not only for me, but including Chaerin. "What is he up to this time?"

I shrugged at her. "I don't know either."