Chapter 20: A Hopeless Bitch

"Hah!" With a sarcastic smile, I chose to revise the plot

"Hah!" With a sarcastic smile, I chose to revise the plot. I'm aware I declined his challenge, but if the system shows up just because of that response, I'll be dead.

And so I had to put back the plot's route to how it originally is. Original Suhyeon smirked, which triggered Jaeha. Now I'm also doing the same thing. "Hey. You think this is funny?"

No matter what happens, do not react, folks. It's a good thing he's not strangling me at all, but what if he pulls my hair and use it to strangle me instead?

Oh hell naw!

Okay, calm down, self. Calm the fuck down. You're good. Very much alive.

In the end, I stared at him. One that devoids of emotion. I silently stared at him as if I'm judging his entire life and his future lives while begging for the plot to continue smoothly.

System, please, don't ruin my life right now.

"Amazing." One guy from Seok's side sounds surprised. "Not only did she look down on you. She's not afraid at all of Jaeha Han."

Ha? Since when did I ever look down on Seok? I've been kind today! I didn't even mock his name being Seok Suck!

The latter have his arms crossed as he responded. "Indeed."

"But Seok...what's with that blank, unfocused expression on her face?"

"She's probably looking for Jaeha Han's weak points, right?"

Haha, no. I'm just staring at him dead in the eye for plot's sake. Honestly, I'd rather look at a person with sore eyes than this seething man's raging eyes.

"Yes, I believe so." Seok's an idiot. Everyone's an idiot. No, it's Hyeondong's fault they all became idiots!

It's all because of those stupid rumors that they end up putting other meanings to my normal actions. "Guess the rumors about her were true."

See?! I told you so!

"High Heel Suhyeon of West Gangbuk High..."

I scoffed upon hearing that damned nickname again.

"...said to be so ruthless, she'd even take your family members as hostages to get what she wants." What Seok said made me recall one rumor about how I also beat up Hajun's dad. That must be the foundation of the rumor he heard about.

I bet they think I'm such a white lotus now. "For her to face off against Jaeha Han, at best, this fight will end in a tie."

A tie? So he thinks highly of me and considers Jaeha and I as equal? But I don't think I'll even survive a kick to the stomach!

"I can't waste this opportunity. After they fight and wear themselves out, we'll attack them both." He sounded threatening when he's just friendly with me earlier. What a quick flip of attitude.