Chapter 80: It's a Good Day to be a Girl!

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" The moment I stepped foot inside our house, I acted like some crazy psychopath looking for victims hiding inside

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" The moment I stepped foot inside our house, I acted like some crazy psychopath looking for victims hiding inside. "I know you're in here!"

I am met with silence, but I continued anyway. Who knows if mom or Dahyeon, or a real psycho got in here or something?

"You should come out now while I'm still being nice."

My threat is futile upon confirming that I'm home alone. Taking off my high heels, I dropped the bag on the couch and quickly entered my room. "Finally."

Closing the door shut behind me, the diamond card floated infront of me. This time, it reached the maximum level.

Master Copy Cloud card now enables me to summon 5 clouds at the same time!

"Summon all the copy clouds!"

[System]
Summoning the Copy Clouds.

The first one to appear is Claude Lauffey, whose arms are crossed over his chest. He stood tall with a small smile, looking up to the other four blue fogs of cloud floating around us.

[System]
You have summoned the Copy Clouds.

I whirled my head to look at Claude's direction. "Cloudy, what do you think about the upgraded version of Copy Cloud?"

"Before, while you could copy as many people as you liked, you could only have one copy summoned at a time." He explained while gently holding one copy cloud, the other three floating just above him.

I nodded at his words. "True. It's a waste of having copied a lot of people when I can only paste one."

"But now, there are five different copy clouds. Which means the possibilities are endless!" He beamed happily. "And most importantly, I have friends now!"

"Yay! Congrats, Claude Lauffey!" I clapped my hands in joy, feeling excited as well. Choosing this card is actually a wise decision. Thank you, original Suhyeon!

He only used three out of five in the webtoon, but this time, I'll make sure to give all the copy clouds a chance to live like normal humans.

"Right. I should give the four of them a name of their own, too." I crossed my arms and nodded to myself. "It should be fancy like Claude Lauffey."

Looking at one silently floating on Claude's right shoulder, I carefully reached out to it. "Let's go and copy people!"

There's also a lot of work to do aside copying, such as reaching the level beyond awakening, like the Challenger card told me.