Chapter 33: Whatever Mommy Wants, Mommy Gets

A lot happened even after I got back home after the fight yesterday

A lot happened even after I got back home after the fight yesterday. Aside from claiming the silver card which turned out to be another attack card called Weaving, the system also explained how I can level up my crew using level up cards from level up quests.

I guess there's more quest to do from now on. Thinking about it just makes me feel lazy to do anything at all.

But ofcourse I can't do that. I spent the whole day assembling and disassembling the cards to have the Hook card required in a side quest, which I unfortunately don't have.

It reached the point that I almost lost the Hit Those High Notes card again. Damn, no matter what happens, that shit will remain with me. It's my favorite!

Now here I am, seated in the same room in the same T-shaped desks with Kuja sat beside me. The rest of the first year students bowed down in unison as usual.

"Congratulations Suhyeon!"

"And Kuja!"

"High Heel Suhyeon and Kuja Ya, aka El Diablo! The two of you have demonstrated your true might to the bastards of East Gangbuk High!"

I rested my cheek on my palm as my elbow rest on the desk. Meanwhile, Kuja crossed his arms. "Next time, ensure that I won't have to stoop to getting my hands dirty."

"What is this congratulatory for anyway?" I questioned, in which Hyeondong quickly responded to.

"For what you've accomplished, of course!" With a grin, he again presented the Gangbuk map with a stick in hand. "Because you beat Dohyeok Kang of East Gangbuk, the territory that was under his supervision is now ours."

I nodded, recalling another quest I must do regarding the so-called-territories.

"Dohyeok Kang was managing the following three high schools. Seojin High, Dojin High, and Jogang Tech." He pointed at the schools just in between the West and East. "Those schools are now under your authority, Suhyeon."

With a smile, I forced myself to look happy. "Haha, wow. Amazing. Awe-inspiring."

Remembering this part of the webtoon, I made sure to include the East's top dog. "How about Jaeha? Is he going to ambush me again once he hears we've taken some of his territories?"

"No. We should have some breathing room, atleast for now."

I already know why, but I still want to ask. "Why?"

"You see, I got in touch with South Gangbuk High."

"Uh-huh." My nonchalance got cut off when the system appeared with the words SCRIPT again. Through gritted teeth, I had to correct myself without any tears rolling down my cheeks this time. "I mean, what did you say?"

Hyeondong closed his eyes before confidently telling me what he just did. It was in so much detail that I'm seeing myself about to walk out of the school gate already. "So that's what happened."