Chapter 79: In Drama, We Live

It didn't take long for our trip to the beach to end

It didn't take long for our trip to the beach to end. If smooth transitions exist in real life, I might as well apply it to myself right now.

From walking on the sand by the seashore, I'm now walking straight down the hallway. Unlike before, I'm no longer bothered by the students' stares and additional rumors they gossip about.

Just like those two guys in a corner. "Have you heard the rumor?"

"Oh my...what rumor?"

"That West Gangbuk High is now a subordinate of North Gangbuk High."

"Oh my...how embarassing."

Oh my, someone's about to lose their face if I reach the limit of my patience. Did I just say I'm no longer bothered? Well I take it back!

"Suhyeon Kim was apparently on her knees, begging for her life."

Where the hell did that come from? I didn't even look desperate, I just gave up with a smile.

"I hear she's making Yun Jo's lunches from today on."

Seriously? That won't ever happen! He might as well have me sandwiched and kill me to usurp the position of being Gangbuk's leader.

"Unbelievable."

"So her going on about uniting Gangbuk was all talk?"

When I read this part in the webtoon last time, I felt really bad for Suhyeon. Without obviously showing it, the panel somehow implied to me that he's a tad bit sad and worried.

Or maybe he's just in a daze like he usually does. Still, I can't help but pity him to the point I want to turn around already to defend the current state I am in.

"Then—"

"What about it?" The two guys who probably didn't expect me to confront them both, flinched at my sudden appearance.

Hanging both of my arms on their shoulders, they went stiff as if one wrong move will have them decapitated.

"So what if the West is a subordinate of the North now?" My eyes felt like it turned into crescents, matching the vibes of my curved lips that probably looks like a horrific grin.

When everything goes down at one point in your life, either you break down or end up crazy. In my case, I ended up breaking down and become crazy combined.

"The best way to get rid of a nasty pen is to keep using its ink."

I can potentially destroy or inflict some damage to North Gangbuk by using their crew to my advantage.

"Don't you guys agree?"

The two of them shuddered and had no choice but to nod along. "R-Right!"

"Oh my...that was brilliant."