Chapter 54: I Like You Too

"Looks like everyone's here

"Looks like everyone's here." I stood infront of the room where everyone had gathered. "Roll call!"

The advisor sat on the left side in my perspective, with his usual blush and a fan. "Jihyeok Jang."

"Why's he blushing?"

"I don't know, but it's a little off-putting."

Sitting beside him is a brunette wearing a red cardigan. "Haru Seong." His arms are raised up, hands placed at the back of his head. No wait, I think he's busy tying up his hair with the ribbon.

Moving on, I glanced on the other guys to my right. "Gukja Yang." He sat with his arms crossed, while beside him sat a browless guy with fingers crossed and a serious stare. "Hyeondong Lee."

"Who's Gukja Yang?"

"I thought Kuja Ya was his real name."

Lastly, the guy who sat on the desk behind them rather than sit in a chair. His pose made him look cool though. "Hajun Gu."

"How come Hajun's the only one who gets to look all cool like that?"

I grinned at the comment. "Baby, he was born that way." Clearing my throat, I returned to my serious demeanor. "Anyways, since everyone is present, I'll cut to the chase."

"Why so serious, Suhyeon?"

With a sigh, I can only announce the bad news. "The day has finally come."

Hyeondong looks up, realizing what I meant. "The day? You mean..."

I nodded to affirm his realization. "You're right, brow. Today is the day of the Gangbuk Conference, where all leaders of Gangbuk High Schools meet. That's why I called you all here today."

"That's today?" Jihyeok asked in disbelief. "But I had a promotion match planned tonight."

"Next time, Suhyeon, notify us in advance about things like this."

Their feedback made me frown. "Ungrateful bastards." Turning to look at Jihyeok, I motioned for him to stand. "Our advisor has something to say."

He stood up, fixing his glasses while his other hand held a fan. "Thank you." He then started fanning himself. "I heard that all you did at the last conference was introduce yourself to other leaders."

I nodded, fixing the bandages in my arms. To be honest, it's getting better now unlike last time.

"But things will be different this time around...with me on your side." The suspense is driving me crazy. "At today's Gangbuk conference...there is one objective West Gangbuk High must accomplish."

Haru tilted his head to the side in curiousity. "Objective?"

"And that objective is..." Jihyeok gave us all a serious look. "...forming a complete alliance with Jaeha Han of East Gangbuk High."