Chapter 82: Did Haru Steal Her High Heel?!

Good thing she understood and didn't question anything about it, but she's probably curious and nervous

We let the teacher recollect his memories of the forgotten discussion before break time arrived. It's a surprise that we finished what felt like an eternity of discussion before.

Original Suhyeon asked Chaerin to meet him outside, but I don't want to give her any trouble at all.

"Let's just talk about it in here."

Looking around, our classmates soon left the room to go to the canteen and fill their stomachs with protein or carbs. All left us with a perfect opportunity, except one—Gukja Ya.

Chaerin and I stared at him silently, the latter shamelessly eyeing us from his seat. Pushing up the bridge of his glasses, he just motioned a hand for us to continue and ignore his presence or something.

"Well, are you fine with him in here?" I turned to the girl who remained serious, arms crossed as she posed like a magazine model of some sort.

"Go on." She casually urged, but my knowledge of her monologue in the webtoon tells me she is having an internal crisis. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

Taking a deep breath, I resorted to look as confident and unbothered like her. I fixed my stance into the same posing as hers, but rather than cross my arms, I did my signature hand placement to the waist as if I'm judging someone.

She doesn't seem to mind, she completely ignored it, or didn't notice at all haha.

"Chaerin." To add more suspense, I chose to call out her name first. But as expected, she's a tough one to crack at the moment.

How did her blushy-blushy attitude fade away all of a sudden? Impressive.

Not saying anything, she remained silent and waited for me with a serious stare. Argh, I feel bad that I'm not even gonna do what she's thinking about!

The situation calls for a wise action. I shan't beat around the bush and lead someone into a false assumption.

I inhaled sharply. "Do you..."

Sorry, bae!

"...want to reconsider the tteokbokki business?"

Silence ensued inside the classroom as soon as those words left my mouth. It's already awkward with the way her expression changed to the point it influenced the atmosphere too.

But with Kuja present like an audience in a live drama, the awkwardness just doubled.

"A...business?" She asked with an obvious tone of voice from someone who's currently processing the topic I presented. "Again?"

I smiled at her warily, trying to be alert or else she'll punch me right at the solar plexus. "Yeah, haha. I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but I just can't let such potential go to waste."