Chapter 5: Got Beaten Up, Haha!

"But

"But...to kiss a person..." I glanced at Kuja when he suddenly spoke. "...wouldn't you need to be alone with them? We don't ever get such an opportunity like that."

I smirked, nodding at his words. "Right. But there's a way."

He gasped, eyes wide in surprise. "There is?"

Ofcourse! This is the power of a webtoon reader. I feel like a prophet for knowing everything that will happen so far. I waved a hand to Kuja as I maintained a confident smile on my face.

"It's possible."

Moments later...

It is mentioned that Chaerin skips gym class by using an excuse saying she feels sick, but she actually just wants to stay and sleep at the classroom.

And now, here I am, holding the carton of strawberry milk as I stay seated on my seat. I've been patiently waiting for her to wake up, this is very challenging for a lazybum like me!

"What the?" I flinched, but soon composed myself. Mixed emotions of nervousness and excitement has engulfed me. If this goes right then I'm happy, but if it goes wrong then I'm terribly dead.

"Why aren't you in gym class?"

I took a deep breath before casually responding. "I wasn't feeling well."

Chaerin scoffed. "Ha. Bullshit. You were watching me sleep, weren't you?" She teased, making me frown to myself.

"No, I wasn't." I calmly denied her accusation. Seriously, who would even enjoy watching somebody sleep? If I did, I'd end up sleeping altogether too!

But she didn't seem to believe me. "You're fucked, Suhyeon Kim. I'm going to tell everyone, you fucking creep."

Inhale, exhale.

This is a situation I already know. I shouldn't get agitated too much, but it would look suspicious if I don't react, so here I go. Acting skill 101!

"I wasn't really watching!" I stood up from my seat, glancing behind to Chaerin with a frown in my face, sneakily preparing my teary-eyes for pitiful effect.

Victim card, effective.

Unlike in the webtoon, Chaerin looks a bit surprised with my reaction. "I'm just kidding. What a lame ass."

I huffed, feeling proud of myself. I suppose being dramatic is my strong suit.

"Hey, you're not busy right?" As soon as she asked that, I grabbed the milk and went over to her as she trailed off. "Go get me a carton of strawberry milk—"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when I placed the milk on her desk. "I already got you one."

"Seriously? When did you buy this?" She asked, surprised. "What a good little girl you are." As she put the straw into the carton, my hands started sweating.